Thread: One Man's Terrorist: Episode 1

State of Jefferson

One Man's Terrorist: Episode 1

Thought you guys might like to check out the pro-gun/anti-war short film I've been working on the last couple months.

Check it out here:

If you like the looks of it and want another glimpse of what's to come, check out the 2 minute trailer I put out a couple weeks ago:

Let me know what you think! Also, if you're interested I have a blog and a Facebook fan page you can check out:

Heart of Appalachia
    Well, I'm not expecting you'll be nominated for a Short Film Oscar but I'll watch your full version when released.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Well the Americans in your trailer who decided to take up arms against the foreign invading bodies would be the unorganized militia which is a body of citizens made up of most males in this country whether they know it or not and whether the like it or not. For confirmation, see U.S. Code 10 USC 311.

(USC › Title 10 › Subtitle A › Part I › Chapter 13 › 311)

You can also refer to this section of the Declaration of Independence for added proof and support of armed resistance by the unorganized militia;

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 02-16-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Since the remake of RedDawn is taking so long this would be a fun watch.

I think it's awesome that you took the time to actually write and make such a film. No idea if I will agree or not with all your premises and look forward to finding out. Can't be half bad with that small bit of Ron Paul I heard.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)