Thread: Another civics quiz. This from Hillsdale College, preparation for Constitution 101

Herr Heckler Koch

Another civics quiz. This from Hillsdale College, preparation for Constitution 101

http://constitution.hillsdale.edu/page.aspx?pid=939
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale College
    Introductory Quiz

This “Introductory Quiz” will help you gauge your knowledge of the four organic laws of the United States as well as major events in constitutional history.

Each week’s quiz is tied closely to the lecture and readings. To take the quiz, simply choose the answer you think is correct for each question. When you are finished, click the “Score Quiz” button at the bottom of the page. You may take the quiz as many times as you like. Simply press “Reset Quiz” to start over.

These scores are not recorded. The weekly quiz is for your own use to evaluate your comprehension of the lecture and readings.
    It is more microscopic than previous quizzes here.

well,,,

You scored 25/25
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I scored around 90% on the other recent quiz. This one was much more difficult, and my score was just 64% (16/25).

I studied the answers immediately afterward, and a day later, I took it again: 23/25.

I must just be plain stupid compared to all these geniuses who nail these quizzes with a perfect score first time around...
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Herr Heckler Koch
    I posted the quiz link URL to entice y'all to Hillsdale College's Constitution 101 FREE on-line ten week lecture series. The introductory and each of the lectures' reading lists are posted. Hillsdale's constitution reader will be waiting for my return home. Until then I am reading the list on line. Unfortunately I can't read on this laptop poolside for the too bright sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Heckler Koch View Post
    SNIP Unfortunately I can't read on this laptop poolside for the too bright sun.
    Oh yes, how unfortunate that you can't use your computer next to your SUNNY POOL...

I scored a 20/25. That online course looks pretty interesting. Thanks for the heads-up!!!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."