• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another civics quiz. This from Hillsdale College, preparation for Constitution 101

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://constitution.hillsdale.edu/page.aspx?pid=939
Hillsdale College said:
Introductory Quiz

This “Introductory Quiz” will help you gauge your knowledge of the four organic laws of the United States as well as major events in constitutional history.

Each week’s quiz is tied closely to the lecture and readings. To take the quiz, simply choose the answer you think is correct for each question. When you are finished, click the “Score Quiz” button at the bottom of the page. You may take the quiz as many times as you like. Simply press “Reset Quiz” to start over.

These scores are not recorded. The weekly quiz is for your own use to evaluate your comprehension of the lecture and readings.
It is more microscopic than previous quizzes here.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I scored around 90% on the other recent quiz. This one was much more difficult, and my score was just 64% (16/25).

I studied the answers immediately afterward, and a day later, I took it again: 23/25.

I must just be plain stupid compared to all these geniuses who nail these quizzes with a perfect score first time around... :rolleyes:

H

Herr Heckler Koch

I posted the quiz link URL to entice y'all to Hillsdale College's Constitution 101 FREE on-line ten week lecture series. The introductory and each of the lectures' reading lists are posted. Hillsdale's constitution reader will be waiting for my return home. Until then I am reading the list on line. Unfortunately I can't read on this laptop poolside for the too bright sun.