• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fallon eat meet thread 2/24

wrightme

As there are now more than just 2 or 3 of us, how about we plan a dinner OC meet in the near future? As a starter suggestion, I would recommend Jerry's on a friday evening for a dinner meet. I would not mind other suggestions either.

Rollbar

I can't remember, did we put a post on Reno 4x4 to get more people to join in?

Maybe we can get a head count and call them the day before so they will be ready for 20 ppl w/sidearms to walk in and freak everyone out. :shocker: :lol:

Also, we need to decide either Fri night or Sat for B-fast.

Jim

P.S. after that we all can go to Wal-Mart and see if they have any ammo, then we would really get some :shocker: :lol:

Last edited:

FallonJeeper

I didn't post anything. But I'd say Friday dinner. Let's nail it down a little before we spread the word. Like I said a few of the Reno4x4 guys are already over here.

Jeepalive

I might be up for a meet, greet and OC as I just started OCing about a month ago.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

wrightme

Well, to get this begun, I propose that we plan to meet this Friday 24feb, for dinner, at Jerry's in Fallon.

So, tentatively, lets say meet at Jerry's at 6:30PM for dinner. How does that fit schedules?

(as a backup, how about for breakfast at Jerry's at 8:00 AM?)

Upon finding out how many, we can determine if we need to call ahead or not to get an area held, or to find out what we can do.

Rollbar

I am in for either day but prefer Sat B-fast. Whatever you all decide, just post or PM me.

Also, a link from here to Reno/to here might be good/a good way to get others on this forum, just a thought.

Thanks,
Jim

PaDutchin Nv

I would be interested. Friday or Saturday evening. 35 mile drive but that's okay. Been in Fallon many times, not recently...Jerry's...not familiar with the place. Where in relation to the Safeway in the center of town? I can be there provided nothing else comes up. Keep us all posted...please.

wrightme

I would be interested. Friday or Saturday evening. 35 mile drive but that's okay. Been in Fallon many times, not recently...Jerry's...not familiar with the place. Where in relation to the Safeway in the center of town? I can be there provided nothing else comes up. Keep us all posted...please.

Jerry's is east of the intersection where McDonalds is located, on the south side of the road, in a small mall area near Louie's. Kind of like a Denny's, sort of.

wrightme

Okay, then lets plan 6:30PM at Jerry's in Fallon, now for a headcount.

wrightme = 1
FallonJeeper = 4
RollBar = 2
varminter22 = 1

Total = 8

I will update this one, if we can get a total before thursday evening to see if we need to call ahead or not. Oh, I see no reason to not include family members if you want, just give a headcount with your username.

And, for cost accounting if you haven't been there yet, when I take my son (who can put away some stuffing), we get full, and the total with tippage for the both is typically between $22-30 or so, and yes, completely stuffed. (but I ain't an xtralrg).

Last edited:

Rollbar

Rollbar=2 for the 24th. Also, R U gonna put it on Reno 4x4?

Last edited:

FallonJeeper

I believe that was for me. Let's just keep it with the guys that are here. I know we have a few Reno4x4 members on here too, they are invited.