Thread: Bloomberg Seeks Federal Dollars To Finish Twin Towers

Bloomberg Seeks Federal Dollars To Finish Twin Towers

Please Spread the word: If the anti-gun mayor of NYC (Mr. Bloomberg) expects to get federal (aka: our) tax dollars to build a project in his state where his city will charge admission fees then HE/NY STATE/NYC WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT THE CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMITS of the rest of the nation. PLEASE repost, share, comment, and contact your federal representatives and tell them "NO MONEY FOR NY CITY TOWERS UNLESS THEY ACCEPT THE CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMITS OF OTHER STATES"!!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/145680212...ylist_id=87937

The Feds knocked 'em down--I don't see anything wrong with them having to pay to put them back up...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

That's Funny!! I might change my mind now. If our tax dollars went to tear them down I sure as heck dont want out tax dollars wasted putting them up again.