• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glutton

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I don't know why I keep going to usacarry.com, but I'm drawn like a moth to a flame. Latest drivel with 67 responses in two days:
"I think the OC crowd is kind of nutty, just like the Westboro Baptist Church is kind of nutty. Every group has their nutty folks, and in the gun owners/lovers world, the OC'ers are nutty, IMO. Kind of like motorcycle riders...we all love 2 wheels, the wind in our face, etc., but the HD riders think their chit don't stink, and if you ride a Honda then you are not a true biker. I am mostly turned off by the attitudes from the OC'ers, much like I am turned off by the attitudes of the HD riders. Open carry to your hearts content, I just wonder if you don't hurt the cause more than you help."

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/open-carry-discussion/22782-ocers-nutty.html
Rant complete. LTCDR you are my usacarry hero for the "xxx" you put up with.
heavy sigh

Metalhead47

I don't know why I keep going to usacarry.com, but I'm drawn like a moth to a flame. Latest drivel with 67 responses in two days:
"I think the OC crowd is kind of nutty, just like the Westboro Baptist Church is kind of nutty. Every group has their nutty folks, and in the gun owners/lovers world, the OC'ers are nutty, IMO. Kind of like motorcycle riders...we all love 2 wheels, the wind in our face, etc., but the HD riders think their chit don't stink, and if you ride a Honda then you are not a true biker. I am mostly turned off by the attitudes from the OC'ers, much like I am turned off by the attitudes of the HD riders. Open carry to your hearts content, I just wonder if you don't hurt the cause more than you help."

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/open-carry-discussion/22782-ocers-nutty.html
Rant complete. LTCDR you are my usacarry hero for the "xxx" you put up with.
heavy sigh

Yes, you are a glutton for punishment. I poked around there for maybe half an hour the other day until the screams of dying brain cells started to drown out the TV.

And for the record, nearly all of the Harley rides I encounter are quite pleasant without any obvious hint of attitude. Maybe cuz they're on their way to pick up huge paychecks at Boeing, and it's hard to be ornery at 430 in the morning, but still. I once knew a guy who owned two harleys including a full race bike and yet had something negative to say about them every friggin time I talked to him. :rolleyes: