Thread: One of the "only ones" turns on another "only one"

One of the "only ones" turns on another "only one"

Not only did an Only One nail an Only One, another Only One nailed the Only One that nailed the Only One.

Score: Only One A, 1; Only One B, 0; Only One C, 1.

Now, who's up for finding out whether or not any of them were authorized to carry in the office? Several alphabet-initial agencies do required armed staff to unstrap and store their hardwear when they come into the office if only because there are criminals being moved about the office areas.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

He was a plaintiff in lawsuit against the Los Angeles Police Department after he and another ICE agent claimed they were roughed up by five officers while doing undercover work. A federal jury found in the police officers' favor in 2005, saying they didn't use excessive force.

He = the dead Agent.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rformance-talk
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Not only did an Only One nail an Only One, another Only One nailed the Only One that nailed the Only One.

Score: Only One A, 1; Only One B, 0; Only One C, 1.
    Do all those only ones = 3 or 1.5?
    Seeing that one Only one is dead, one Only one is wounded and out of action and one Only one will most likely be getting his dream assignment.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Quote Originally Posted by Agent19 View Post
    Do all those only ones = 3 or 1.5?
    Seeing that one Only one is dead, one Only one is wounded and out of action and one Only one will most likely be getting his dream assignment.
    Guess Only one # 1 didn't pay attention at the range... 6 rounds expended and "target" still breathing and talking?
    Lousy marksmanship. Maybe one of the reasons for his "performance review"... Lousy scores at the range.

Only One # 3... Proper marksmanship = cancelled ticket for Unlucky ticket holder # 1.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)