Thread: DHS superflous, FBI arrests man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission

Herr Heckler Koch

DHS superflous, FBI arrests man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...icide-mission/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Levine
    The man, in his 30s and of Moroccan descent, was nabbed following a lengthy investigation by the FBI, initiated after he expressed interest in conducting an attack. It's unclear how the FBI learned of his aspirations. The man thought undercover FBI agents assisting him in his plot were associates of Al Qaeda.

They probably learned of his "plans" because they typed them up and handed them to him. They probably paid for his training, purchased his firearms, ammo and explosives, and rented his vehicle too.

At least that's the way they've been doing since the early 1990s...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 02-18-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    They probably learned of his "plans" because they typed them up and handed them to him. They probably paid for his training, purchased his firearms, ammo and explosives, and rented his vehicle too.

At least that's the way they've been doing since the early 1990s...
    Oh, I very seriously doubt it. It's much more likely the man was asking around if anyone knew where he could obtain explosives, and someone called the authorities. You know, like a landlord...

"A former landlord in Arlington said he believed El Khalifi was suspicious and called police 18 months ago."

Oh, well then. There you have it.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

The FBI routinely uses Agents to recruit terrorists for fake ops in order to arrest them.

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeV View Post
    The FBI routinely uses Agents to recruit terrorists for fake ops in order to arrest them.
    Provided the terrorists initiate the moves towards the illegal action, it's not entrapment.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I wish I could tell the FBI that I was gonna blow up something, then have them give me a **** ton of money to do it... Then tell them I was just researching something for a book... and thanks for the cash..

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Playing with fire is the sort of affair where one may be burned.