• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DHS superflous, FBI arrests man allegedly heading to U.S. Capitol for suicide mission

Dreamer

They probably learned of his "plans" because they typed them up and handed them to him. They probably paid for his training, purchased his firearms, ammo and explosives, and rented his vehicle too.

At least that's the way they've been doing since the early 1990s...

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
They probably learned of his "plans" because they typed them up and handed them to him. They probably paid for his training, purchased his firearms, ammo and explosives, and rented his vehicle too.

At least that's the way they've been doing since the early 1990s...

Oh, I very seriously doubt it. It's much more likely the man was asking around if anyone knew where he could obtain explosives, and someone called the authorities. You know, like a landlord...

"A former landlord in Arlington said he believed El Khalifi was suspicious and called police 18 months ago."

Oh, well then. There you have it.

TechnoWeenie

I wish I could tell the FBI that I was gonna blow up something, then have them give me a **** ton of money to do it... Then tell them I was just researching something for a book... and thanks for the cash..

:D