• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrying in Alberdeen

fire suppressor

Hey guys I'm on my way to ocean shores and stop at a subway in Alberdeen (hope I am spelling that right) my XD is in plain sight ans no problems got a smile from a man behind me in line wearing a USMC hat

okkid

You will not have any problems with open carry here on the harbor.Its like steeping
back in time out here.

fire suppressor

How did you find it if you don't know how to spell it?

The subway I stopped at to eat was a few miles after the road sign just guessed, sorry for the improper spelling I could have take a minute to look it up first but man was I hungry! No problems today everyone so far as been very open carry friendly