Thread: Finally found some ammo @ Wally World

Finally found some ammo @ Wally World

Okay so 3 walmarts in my area- Hendersonville, Arden, and Asheville have consistently been out of .45 ammo and even low on or out of other types. I am here in Charlotte visiting family (anti gun but that is another story) and the Walmart @ arboretum had one box of federal .45 left. Bought that and some 9mm in anticipation of the purchase of my xd subcompact 9mm. Lady in Walmart said the warehouse was low on .45.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderjohn View Post
    Okay so 3 walmarts in my area- Hendersonville, Arden, and Asheville have consistently been out of .45 ammo and even low on or out of other types. I am here in Charlotte visiting family (anti gun but that is another story) and the Walmart @ arboretum had one box of federal .45 left. Bought that and some 9mm in anticipation of the purchase of my xd subcompact 9mm. Lady in Walmart said the warehouse was low on .45.
    The Walmart in Lincolnton, up 321, had around 8 boxes of Federal .45 for 17 and some small change, when last I happened by. I picked up four boxes, myself, of 50, before being on my way.

Same thing in the east. I can't find .45 at any local Walmart. Will be purchasing a 9mm very soon to resolve the ammo issue (its a good excuse)

Sent from my Glock using DoubleTap
    Last edited by Spudacus; 02-20-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Yeah there is usually a line around 9:45-10:00pm at the gun counter in the Wal-mart in Mooresville. Thats about the time the trucks are unloaded and frieght hits the floor. Everybody is waiting to see what,if any, ammo has come in! lol

Though Cherryville and Lincolnton seem to be stocked pretty well lately.