• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally found some ammo @ Wally World

spiderjohn

Okay so 3 walmarts in my area- Hendersonville, Arden, and Asheville have consistently been out of .45 ammo and even low on or out of other types. I am here in Charlotte visiting family (anti gun but that is another story) and the Walmart @ arboretum had one box of federal .45 left. Bought that and some 9mm in anticipation of the purchase of my xd subcompact 9mm. Lady in Walmart said the warehouse was low on .45.

Shimmer

Okay so 3 walmarts in my area- Hendersonville, Arden, and Asheville have consistently been out of .45 ammo and even low on or out of other types. I am here in Charlotte visiting family (anti gun but that is another story) and the Walmart @ arboretum had one box of federal .45 left. Bought that and some 9mm in anticipation of the purchase of my xd subcompact 9mm. Lady in Walmart said the warehouse was low on .45.

The Walmart in Lincolnton, up 321, had around 8 boxes of Federal .45 for 17 and some small change, when last I happened by. I picked up four boxes, myself, of 50, before being on my way.

Spudacus

Same thing in the east. I can't find .45 at any local Walmart. Will be purchasing a 9mm very soon to resolve the ammo issue (its a good excuse)

Sent from my Glock using DoubleTap

Last edited:

aosailor

Yeah there is usually a line around 9:45-10:00pm at the gun counter in the Wal-mart in Mooresville. Thats about the time the trucks are unloaded and frieght hits the floor. Everybody is waiting to see what,if any, ammo has come in! lol

Though Cherryville and Lincolnton seem to be stocked pretty well lately.