• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pop Culture Pacifist: Making the World a More Dangerous Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggs

Personal attack. Reported. Buh bye.:lol:

"Better do some reading Dennis. I was personally attacked by hamlet first in this thread. I will respond in kind when attacked. Be it by anyone. That includes you Dennis."

Last edited:

Superlite27

"I see by looking at your previous posts you like to try to irritate people with your smarmy posts. I used to have a dog named Odd Todd that liked to try to irritate me but I never let him. Worst dog I ever had."

If you didn't let him, why are you still mentioning it? If I owned a dog that could intellectually outclass me enough to remark how ineffective it was at influencing my feelings (long after it was no longer around), I'd probably hate the thing, too.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Stalking & Harassment Laws Of Wisconsin....

Link: http://www.doj.state.wi.us/cvs/stalking/wcadv-doc.pdf

Criminal Harassment, Wis. Stat. sec. 947.013, is different than stalking but may be charged in some stalking
situations.

The crime of harassment occurs when a person engages in a course of conduct or certain acts against a victim.
Harassment occurs whenever a person, with the intent to “harass or intimidate” the victim, either:
• “Strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects the person to physical contact or attempts or threatens to
do the same,” or
• “Engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which harass or intimidate the person and
which serve no legitimate purpose.”

Report stalkers and harassers to the admins of this site.

HandyHamlet

Link: http://www.doj.state.wi.us/cvs/stalking/wcadv-doc.pdf

• “Engages in a course of conduct or repeatedly commits acts which harass or intimidate the person and
which serve no legitimate purpose.”

Admins have been notified multiple times.

So how do we take it to the next level? I for one will not attend any events, especially Lizzy's, since this freak show openly admitted stalking members there.

Miggs

So how do we take it to the next level? I for one will not attend any events, especially Lizzy's, since this freak show openly admitted stalking members there.

"That is a serious accusation to make. I am very disappointed by your trash talk. Post has been reported to admin."

Last edited:

Bushmaster

I don't see why everyone doens't just ignore the guy. He only continues because everyone continues to interact with him. duh.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran

It has been taken to the next level. That's all I will say here publicly.

lawz

It has been taken to the next level. That's all I will say here publicly.

Taken to the next level on this end. Threatening bodily harm is very serious as was done on this forum towards me. I was educated nicely by a very nice attorney this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.