• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Toys R Us not carry friendly

whitewolf68

Had to go with the wife the other day to do some running and of course I was carrying. She had to go to Toy R Us and low and behold there was a CPZ sign on the door. Been there while too because if was clearly faded quite a bit but it was there. Anyhow, had to disarm and return. :cuss:

MNMGoneShooting

Maybe my daughter would be refused entry?

4ad62b87-08aa-49bd.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[h=2]Toys R Us not carry friendly[/h]
Had to go with the wife the other day to do some running and of course I was carrying. She had to go to Toy R Us and low and behold there was a CPZ sign on the door. Been there while too because if was clearly faded quite a bit but it was there. Anyhow, had to disarm and return. :cuss:

Toys R Us has been reported as most unfriendly some time ago - they remain steadfastly so. That doesn't bother me but so much - they don't carry any of the toys I like. :lol:

GhostOfJefferson

You reacted differently than I would have. I don't willingly patronize establishments that require me to give up my right to self defense, if there are any other options. Lots of places sell toys, that don't require me to become a disarmed sheep, so I would have went to one of them instead.

whitewolf68

Toys R Us has been reported as most unfriendly some time ago - they remain steadfastly so. That doesn't bother me but so much - they don't carry any of the toys I like. :lol:

Yeah they did not have the kinda of toys I like either. LOL

You reacted differently than I would have. I don't willingly patronize establishments that require me to give up my right to self defense, if there are any other options. Lots of places sell toys, that don't require me to become a disarmed sheep, so I would have went to one of them instead.

Well I was doing a favor for my wife usually I would not disarm but it was for my wife's co-workers baby shower.

leadchipmunk

[h=2]Toys R Us not carry friendly[/h]

The one in my area (Ohio River Valley) does not have any sign prohibiting carry.

And they do have some good toys... It is always good practice to go to the range and prepare for when the teddy bears learn to attack.