• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK Kansas City folks, time to get off our butts again. OC MUSTER!

ChiangShih

We need a meet this coming Saturday! February 25th!

Time: 4:30/ 5:00 PM

Where: figure that out below!

peterarthur

Maybe Crown Center again? If it is nice, we can sit outside. Otherwise we can go inside Panera. Any other places like that? Starbucks on the plaza is also like that :)

Are we shooting for low or high profile??

ChiangShih

Maybe Crown Center again? If it is nice, we can sit outside. Otherwise we can go inside Panera. Any other places like that? Starbucks on the plaza is also like that :)

Are we shooting for low or high profile??

Hey I like Panera bread that sounds good to me. Everyone good with crown center?

kcgunfan

Lemme know the plan, I'm down for anything.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

ChiangShih

Panera Bread
2405 Grand Blvd # 200 Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 221-3800

5:00PM

Saturday the 25th!

kcgunfan

Crown Center parking garage across the street.

DWCook

Activist Member
I'll attempt to make this meet. I just read this thread sadly, currently at my job working nights. I get off at 0600, so I will see if I wake up in time to get to the meet.

kcgunfan

We will likely be leaving at about that time. Takes a while to get to Jeff City from KC.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Perhaps the KC folks might let Gary L. Cross know what they think about his amending 1369 out of combined bill 1319. You might want to burn it into your memories for November.

mspgunner

Perhaps the KC folks might let Gary L. Cross know what they think about his amending 1369 out of combined bill 1319. You might want to burn it into your memories for November.

I sure as heck told him what I thought of the amendment. I said "NO THANKS"!

I said "An amendment to preemption of open carry would have a been a better idea!"

Here you are, tell him what you think:
Gary.Cross@house.mo.gov