• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women, girls taking up guns, shooting in higher numbers

Riana

Women who carry.. AND love the Steelers are hotter!
As a woman who carries and loves the Steelers... I will tell you that my husband agrees with you. :lol:

I have been finding a lot more women wanting to get training and take up the sport, too. It's part of the reason I have gotten certified in a couple of disciplines (still working on the rifle cert).

I tell people that I believe if you have a gun in your home - whether it's yours, your partner's, or your parents' - you should know how to safely handle it. Even if you never intend to use it. It's just common sense to understand it, if it's under your roof.

WOD

<---- Not a sister, but I DO support them in almost* all their endeavors, whether or not they shoot better than myself.

* anti gun endeavors and anti birth control endeavors I do NOT support.