• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proud Mr. Howard. Dont let this happen in America.

Haz.

The little Garden Gnome was a proud man when he stood before the Australian people with a bullet proof vest supposedly hidden from view under his suite and banging his hand on the rail Adolf Hitler style, trying to impress the masses,
HOWARDBULLETPROOFVEST.jpg

And he said, quote;
" Prime Minister John Howard: "I am determined that large numbers of weapons of mass destruction will be taken out of circulation and that Australia will be a safer place. It's time to bite the bullet and take a stand so Australia does not go down the path of the US with its gun culture."

Here's John Howards weapons of mass destruction! Not one Atomic Bomb, not one Inter continental Guided Missile, not one cannister of deadlly nerve gas, not even one land mine, just thousands of ordinary law abiding citizens legally brought private property, simple bolt action and semi automatic hunting rifles and shot guns? Not one of these many thousands of firearms was ever connected by police to any crime, or involved in any illegal activity or involved in the shooting or death of any citizens? Not ONE!

GUNBUYBACK.jpg

What an insult to all law abiding Australians.

This picture say's it all! He also said;

"I'm not a banner of things, I just hate guns!"

HOWARDHASAGUN-1.jpg

Its by these words that he confirmed his adgenda, that it was a personal one! There There are many thousands of law abiding Australian citizens who do not hate firearms or are frightened of firearms.

Cheers. Haz.

Last edited:

OC for ME

See what happens when the people do not care about liberty? You folks down under have had a fine example, the US Constitution, for about 200 years. You had a shot in the early part of the last century to get it codified. You had a chance, back then to secure a 'right to keep and bear arms'. You folks did not see a need for it.

You still do have the opportunity, if you choose to pursue it. It appears that Australia is either not ready for liberty, or not interested in liberty.

It may be easier to move to liberty, than it is to institute liberty.

Australia is a beautiful country. Seriously thought about moving there (West Coast) back in the late seventies/early eighties. Glad I didn't.

Good luck Haz, keep us posted as thing develop.

Cheers Mate.