• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2 questions from a spokane OC&CC guy: Hoopfest / Church LOL!

o2ryan

As others have echo'd, I carry everywhere, all the time (where legal of course) and church is no exception. I care just as much to protect my church family as I do my own, and as we all know, churches are not imune to threats to life and limb. I have known my pastor for 20+ years and informed him before we started attending that I carry and he was all for it. As to my mode of carry, it just depends on how I am dressed. Some days OC, some days CC. People have asked the pastor about my carrying, and when he explains that he encourages it, suddenly they are OK with it too.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
As others have echo'd, I carry everywhere, all the time (where legal of course) and church is no exception. I care just as much to protect my church family as I do my own, and as we all know, churches are not imune to threats to life and limb. I have known my pastor for 20+ years and informed him before we started attending that I carry and he was all for it. As to my mode of carry, it just depends on how I am dressed. Some days OC, some days CC. People have asked the pastor about my carrying, and when he explains that he encourages it, suddenly they are OK with it too.

+1