• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trimet Story

BadMoon Risin68

So I know that we have talked a little about trimet and how they are a public place so it is ok to open carry. When I read this story I found what was at the bottem of the article to be interesting.

"TriMet prohibits weapons with a blade longer than 3 inches and no weapon can be carried or displayed in a way that causes fear or alarm."
After all the guy was probably just open carrying his machete, since no one reported it, kinda seems to be a non-issue.

This kinda states that open carry would be prohibited by their policy. Carrying a gun legally in a holster with a permit might seem alarming to some.

Sounded interesting thought I would share with everyone.

The link:
http://www.kptv.com/story/16975251/passenger-brought-machete-onto-max-trimet-says