• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recommendation for a LH holster

MainelyGlock

Only catch is that I need it to fit my Glock with a light/laser on it. Ideally, It'd be more universal than fitted, so I could possibly use it with my Sig(s) as well, but I'm not picky. Any have any recommendations?

AAriondo

Only catch is that I need it to fit my Glock with a light/laser on it. Ideally, It'd be more universal than fitted, so I could possibly use it with my Sig(s) as well, but I'm not picky. Any have any recommendations?

Do you already have a laser for the Glock?
If not Lazermax has one that is inside the gun so you can use any glock holster with it.

MainelyGlock

Do you already have a laser for the Glock?
If not Lazermax has one that is inside the gun so you can use any glock holster with it.

Yeah, I have a laser/light combo that attaches to my rail. I've tried the Lasermax, but I'm not a huge fan. My first one failed out on me, and after practically having to kill someone to get a replacement the lens got very dirty, very fast. For $350, it's not very reliable at all. I'd rather have a Viridian X5L, which is next on my list.

MainelyGlock

The best way to get what your looking for is to have it made.

Thought about it, but I need something a little more sturdy than a leather/suede holster can offer. I'd like to find a Fobus/Serpa type of holster. Unless you know of someone who can make those? That sounds like it'd be a lot of work :confused: