Thread: I knew it was comming the hillary clinton agenda

I knew it was comming the hillary clinton agenda

<alerts@conservativebyte.com>

The above e mail is from Rand Paul. It states that Hillary Clinton has committed to the UN samall arms treaty. Now as far as I know the US senate must ratify it and if it does, we have to abide by it unless... someone out there on this blog knows better. Paul Fisher, Gregg, Protias etc... do you guys know about treaties? There is a petition/ survey on the above site. Maybe you all can sign it

Any treaties approved by the Senate do become the law of the land only to the extent that they do not supersede laws passed by the congress, rights and/or privileges granted or recognized by the Constitution which still remains the supreme law of the land.

What passage of the treaty could do is severely restrict or prohibit import or export of arms or arms parts to or from other countries. In that respect it can certainly have a direct impact on the cost and availability arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    <alerts@conservativebyte.com>

The above e mail is from Rand Paul. It states that Hillary Clinton has committed to the UN samall arms treaty. Now as far as I know the US senate must ratify it and if it does, we have to abide by it unless... someone out there on this blog knows better. Paul Fisher, Gregg, Protias etc... do you guys know about treaties? There is a petition/ survey on the above site. Maybe you all can sign it
    What you provided isn't a link, but an email address. Will you please provide a link to the petition/survey you are referencing.
    Member of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultus habebunt...

Quote Originally Posted by lockman View Post
    Any treaties approved by the Senate do become the law of the land only to the extent that they do not supersede laws passed by the congress, rights and/or privileges granted or recognized by the Constitution which still remains the supreme law of the land.

What passage of the treaty could do is severely restrict or prohibit import or export of arms or arms parts to or from other countries. In that respect it can certainly have a direct impact on the cost and availability arms.
    I have seen this before along with a Supreme court case listed as case law. Anyone have the court case? I believed the case was before the Supreme Court in the late forties or early fifties. I think Truman was president.

Last edited by Captain Nemo; 02-26-2012 at 04:47 AM.