• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sources for in-stock holsters in the Seattle area?

Dave in Edmonds

If I'm going to OC, I'm going to need a holster for my Sig 1911. The only place that I've seen that has any kind of selection at all is Wade's. Any other suggestions for places to check out? I'm thinking that this is something I should try before I buy, rather than making a blind purchase off the 'Net.

Thanks.

jsanchez

Blumenthals on Aurora near 85th has a great selection. You can try them on, find one you like and then check cheaper prices on line. There is also Korsons on Minor St. just off Denny in downtown Seattle, near REI. Also Wades in Bellevue.

Dave in Edmonds

Blumenthals on Aurora near 85th has a great selection.

Blumenthal's? Really? I had no idea. I'll have to check that out.

I've been wanting to get over to West Coast Armory. I may try to get there and to Wade's on Saturday.

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

amlevin

Why not check Adventure Sports in Lynnwood first. They've got a good selection of holsters. Even if a few $$ more you'll save on the gas you won't have to burn going to the others. They're about a block North of 200th on Scriber Lake Rd.

Metalhead47

Didn't know of them. I'll add them to the list.

Thanks.

+1 to Adventure Sports, great store & good bunch of guys who work there. In your area also check out House of Guns on 99 around 228th (I think), and Lynnwood Guns 99 just south of 208th, tho neither has much for holsters. If you don't mind a schlep Wholesale Sports in Burlington is nearly as good as Cabelas down by Olympia.