Thread: New gun shop in raleigh/Caroina Gun Runners

New gun shop in raleigh/Caroina Gun Runners

Me and Lannie stopped by the new carolina gun runners store off durant road in the bedford shopping center. Highly reccomend any members in the area stop in a take a look. Lots of rifles, shotguns, pistols, trigger parts for 1911's, glocks, M&P. They are OC friendly and install accesories for free, whats not to love. These guys use to work over at eagle 1 and have learned from there mistakes and offer quality guns and accesories at good prices.

Dang, no range. I will check them out though. I haven't been back to Eagle One in over a year.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Thomas Jefferson

Not yet on the range I dont think they have found a suitable location yet or the capital but hopefully sooner rather than later. I no they are gearing up for chp courses at 80 bucks which is about the cheapest I have found and probably the cheapest in wake county. I do not like eagle 1 for one reason the fact that there membership has gone up as well as hourly fees, 16 bucks for an hour is insane but what can you do.

I agree, Carolina Gun Runners are very professional. I've been there twice and they treated me right.