• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New gun shop in raleigh/Caroina Gun Runners

dashowdy

Me and Lannie stopped by the new carolina gun runners store off durant road in the bedford shopping center. Highly reccomend any members in the area stop in a take a look. Lots of rifles, shotguns, pistols, trigger parts for 1911's, glocks, M&P. They are OC friendly and install accesories for free, whats not to love. These guys use to work over at eagle 1 and have learned from there mistakes and offer quality guns and accesories at good prices.

dashowdy

Not yet on the range I dont think they have found a suitable location yet or the capital but hopefully sooner rather than later. I no they are gearing up for chp courses at 80 bucks which is about the cheapest I have found and probably the cheapest in wake county. I do not like eagle 1 for one reason the fact that there membership has gone up as well as hourly fees, 16 bucks for an hour is insane but what can you do.