• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GO-ME meeting march 3rd 7:30

crdonov

sorry Shane cant be there there on Sat! i want to be there!!! my wifes grandfather isnt doing well!!! will be in NH the night of the meeting! please dont count me out, just trying to do the best thing for my wife!

xd-over

shanebelanger

Accomplished Advocate
sorry Shane cant be there there on Sat! i want to be there!!! my wifes grandfather isnt doing well!!! will be in NH the night of the meeting! please dont count me out, just trying to do the best thing for my wife!

xd-over

Don't worry about it, family comes first! We're going to have many, many more meetings in the future :)

MainelyGlock

Hi all, I am very sorry about not making it. I was called into work and just got out, 8 hours later! Awesome. :banghead:

Last edited: