• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama may be guilty of billion-dollar bribery

since9

Campaign Veteran
ALCON: PLEASE WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN!!! This is the smoking gun we've been waiting for.

Dear Congressman X:

It has come to the attention of many that Obama may be guilty of billions of dollars worth of bribery of the Georgia Secretary of State:

"...just two days after Secretary of State Brian Kemp gave Barack Obama the green light to appear on Georgia election ballots,, the Department of Energy awarded Kemp’s state an eye popping $8.3 billion loan guarantee to begin construction on two nuclear plants. In the face of “a shocking dissent by Nuclear Regulatory Commission CHAIRMAN Director Gregory B. Jazcko,” four other commissioners approved awarding Southern Energy the first nuclear construction licenses since 1978, just one year before the tragedy of the Three Mile Island nuclear disaster put a hold on new U.S. nuclear plant construction. No new licenses have been approved until this huge Vogtle project got its go ahead to build two new reactors near Augusta."

Source: Was The Georgia Secretary Of State’s Decision “Greased”?, Suzanne Eovaldi, The Western Center for Journalism, February 21, 2012.

That's just 2 days after a 12,410 day haitus! That and just one out of fifty states makes that one chance in 310,250. Coincidence? I think not.

Please ensure this is properly investigated and followed up with a resounding impeachment. He belongs in jail, not the White House.

Sincerely,

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Please ensure this is properly investigated and followed up with a resounding impeachment. He belongs in jail, not the White House...

Why the investigation if the follow up is already decided?

The quickest way to get someone not to take your request for an investigation seriously is to tell them what the outcome will be, and the more political the topic, the more this is true.

Better to just ask for an investigation because you are concerned with its appearances and its potential damage to due process and Federal laws.

Let THEM tell you what punishment it deserves. You are more likely to get a fitting one.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
My first reaction was to chuckle and ask myself, "Get a bunch of criminals to impeach a criminal? Good luck. Think about the Cornhusker Compromise and the other state during the Obamacare debate."

But, he has a point. Its pretty darn suspicious. An investigation would be in order.

Jack House

Edit: I was wrong in my initial assessment, hence removing it.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2011096765_apganuclearexpansionrates.html

Georgia Power still plans to increase rates next year to finance two new nuclear reactors at Plant Vogtle despite billions of dollars in federal loan guarantees announced Tuesday by the Obama administration.

Georgia Power spokesman Jeff Wilson said any savings the utility will see from the federal loan backing won't occur until January 2012. That means ratepayers will see their electric bills rise by an average of $1.30 a month in 2011 as planned, he said.

The Obama administration said the nuclear plant near Augusta had been selected to receive more than $8 billion in federal loan guarantees. The expansion at Vogtle will mark the first nuclear power plant construction in the United States in nearly three decades.

Soooooo, here's what I see. The loans were promised to Georgia back in '10. But they were promised to arrive in January. January is over, and February is now nearly over. They just happened to get the loans right around the time a favorable decision for Obama was made. I agree that an investigation should be conducted, but do not be surprised if the conclusion is that it's just all a big coincidence and the holdup was your typical bureaucracy BS.

I also agree with MAC, if you write a letter to your congressmen/women, be more tact than telling them what the conclusion should be. You're just going to be brushed off as another birther loon. Them birthers were the best thing to happen to Obama. They allow him to be as corrupt as he so desires and anyone that tries to bring his corruption to light will just be dismissed as a loon.

Last edited: