Thread: Fortress DC: New Capitol lockdown plan in works. WashingtonExaminer.com

Herr Heckler Koch

Fortress DC: New Capitol lockdown plan in works. WashingtonExaminer.com

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politi...n-works/300171
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bedard
    A new and sweeping security project to lock down gateways to the U.S. Capitol is being planned, aimed at targeting gang assaults and lone wolf attackers like the alleged al Qaeda suicide bomber FBI agents seized earlier this month.

Architect of the Capitol Stephen Ayers told Washington Secrets that the plan is to spend $7.8 million to secure House and Senate garages “very quickly” should an attacker try bust in. “It’s the ability to kind of secure our garages from entry in a very fast manner,” he said after briefly describing the funding request to a congressional committee.

By the time they are aware that an attack is underway all they will accomplish by lowering the gates/raising the drawbridge is trapping victims inside and rescue efforts outside.

I guess this means that there will be no more kamikazi plane attacks - ever! So glad to find out that DHS/.mil has figured that out.

L'Enfant had the plan for how to prevent the enemy/mob from getting to the gates. I just wonder if the .mil still carries grape and chain shot rounds any more.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Escape from D.C.! maybe with Snake again!
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Maybe we'll be lucky and the plan includes the DOD blowing ALL the bridges and roads into and out of DC--ESPECIALLY on the VA side.

There isn't much reason to physically separate MD from DC though--they are politically, socially, and philosophically cut from the same rotten, putrid, corrupt cloth.

The best thing that the Feds could do for the US would be to COMPLETELY isolate DC from the rest of the CONUS. Have the DOD cut DC's power, communications and roads, and let them stew in their own feedback loop juices, I say...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    I guess this means that there will be no more kamikazi plane attacks - ever! So glad to find out that DHS/.mil has figured that out.

They've played that false flag tactic out, and it won't work anymore because too many people who fly are carrying cellphones with cameras and can document State Department officials getting the "bad guys" on the plane with explosives in their drawers...

Oh, no, they've got something even BETTER planned. Just wait--within 6 months, you'll most likely see a new kind of staged event that will boggle the minds of the sheeple--and will be an EPIC "I told you so" for the "conspiracy theorists"...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

By the time they are aware that an attack is underway all they will accomplish by lowering the gates/raising the drawbridge is trapping victims inside and rescue efforts outside.
    Super-fast inflatable plastic walls. Like suddently kiddie bouncy moon jungle gyms appear everywhere, seperating the garage into rooms about 10' x 10'.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

The only thing in D.C. worth protecting is the Smithsonian. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Herr Heckler Koch
    L'Enfant had the plan for how to prevent the enemy/mob from getting to the gates. I just wonder if the .mil still carries grape and chain shot rounds any more. stay safe.
    Grape shot, yes, its employ is an argument for the smoothbore M256 cannon and M1028 anti-personnel canister round of 1100 3/8" tungsten ball shot.

Chain shot and bar shot were primarily anti-materiel in modern parlance, used to destroy rigging and dismast a sailing ship.
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 02-23-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbinator View Post
    Super-fast inflatable plastic walls. Like suddently kiddie bouncy moon jungle gyms appear everywhere, seperating the garage into rooms about 10' x 10'.
    I like this idea.