• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fortress DC: New Capitol lockdown plan in works. WashingtonExaminer.com

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://washingtonexaminer.com/polit...ess-dc-new-capitol-lockdown-plan-works/300171
Paul Bedard said:
A new and sweeping security project to lock down gateways to the U.S. Capitol is being planned, aimed at targeting gang assaults and lone wolf attackers like the alleged al Qaeda suicide bomber FBI agents seized earlier this month.

Architect of the Capitol Stephen Ayers told Washington Secrets that the plan is to spend $7.8 million to secure House and Senate garages “very quickly” should an attacker try bust in. “It’s the ability to kind of secure our garages from entry in a very fast manner,” he said after briefly describing the funding request to a congressional committee.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
By the time they are aware that an attack is underway all they will accomplish by lowering the gates/raising the drawbridge is trapping victims inside and rescue efforts outside.

I guess this means that there will be no more kamikazi plane attacks - ever! So glad to find out that DHS/.mil has figured that out.

L'Enfant had the plan for how to prevent the enemy/mob from getting to the gates. I just wonder if the .mil still carries grape and chain shot rounds any more.

stay safe.

Dreamer

Maybe we'll be lucky and the plan includes the DOD blowing ALL the bridges and roads into and out of DC--ESPECIALLY on the VA side.

There isn't much reason to physically separate MD from DC though--they are politically, socially, and philosophically cut from the same rotten, putrid, corrupt cloth.

The best thing that the Feds could do for the US would be to COMPLETELY isolate DC from the rest of the CONUS. Have the DOD cut DC's power, communications and roads, and let them stew in their own feedback loop juices, I say...

Dreamer

I guess this means that there will be no more kamikazi plane attacks - ever! So glad to find out that DHS/.mil has figured that out.

They've played that false flag tactic out, and it won't work anymore because too many people who fly are carrying cellphones with cameras and can document State Department officials getting the "bad guys" on the plane with explosives in their drawers...

Oh, no, they've got something even BETTER planned. Just wait--within 6 months, you'll most likely see a new kind of staged event that will boggle the minds of the sheeple--and will be an EPIC "I told you so" for the "conspiracy theorists"...

Kirbinator

By the time they are aware that an attack is underway all they will accomplish by lowering the gates/raising the drawbridge is trapping victims inside and rescue efforts outside.

Super-fast inflatable plastic walls. Like suddently kiddie bouncy moon jungle gyms appear everywhere, seperating the garage into rooms about 10' x 10'.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

L'Enfant had the plan for how to prevent the enemy/mob from getting to the gates. I just wonder if the .mil still carries grape and chain shot rounds any more. stay safe.
Grape shot, yes, its employ is an argument for the smoothbore M256 cannon and M1028 anti-personnel canister round of 1100 3/8" tungsten ball shot.

Chain shot and bar shot were primarily anti-materiel in modern parlance, used to destroy rigging and dismast a sailing ship.

Last edited: