• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Saturday luncheon. 03-03-12

Sabotage70

This month we'll go to the north end of town.

When: 11:00 am on 03-03-12
Where: Magoo's on Cheyenne and Decatur.

We've been there before so I know they are OC friendly.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'll be in Bend, OR, for a friend's funeral. I mean wedding. Sorry; I keep getting those mixed up.

Do you know the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral?

One less drunk!

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Ha, well, I'll be back in the middle of the month and at the end of the month I'm taking off to spend a fortnight with some friends near Guadalajara.

crash5150

I'll be in vegas from the 13th to the 20th. I'd be more the happy to meet some locals while I open carry. My girl might even do it this time around.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I canceled my trip just so I can make it.

Okay, okay, trip was canceled for other reasons. But that means I can make it!

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
After lunch, I will need to head over to Wild West Guns on Wynn Road, near Tropicana, if anyone wants to tag along.

Their gunsmith is working on three of my projects. He's finished his part of one of them, and needs a magazine for another one.

They have a sign on the door that leads me to believe that they are okay with open carry of firearms that do not leave the holster. I also got that vibe.

Last time I was in there, all the employees were strapped, including three beautiful ladies.

Vegassteve

Sorry all. The wife and I have to miss this one. Just FYI during the week I am usually available to meet up for lunch if anyone ever needs a lunch partner.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Great time! 5 OC'ers and [wrong]Tim's[/wrong] wife. Got to discuss all the headfront being made in various legal stuff. Pretty decent French Dip, too.

Last edited: