• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Saturday luncheon. 03-03-12

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Oops, I was typing faster than I was thinking. Yes it was Red (Scott's) girl. Oops. I was too polite to check her out long enough to see whether or not she was packing, too.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I missed it, I guess! But sitting in the cannery parking lot with my wife waiting for some friends. Should be northbound for Mesquite in a few minutes. OCIs great on a yellow trike!

DooFster

Lol. I wasn't able to go because of a last minute training op on base. No worries. I'm not offended. Lol

Last edited:

Steve Larson

Do you have anything planned for March 25-29 after about 7pm? Im Canadian, taking a course at Front Sight, but hanging out with my wife in Vegas at night. I'd love to join.

crash5150

I guess I didn't really explain my question well.. sorry. I meant, is there an "OC meeting" of like minded people in the time that we will be there? Like your PT dinner.

I'll be in Vegas on the 13th and taking a front sight class on the 16th with the girl friend. I'd be more then happy to take a stroll on the strip. Will you be in vegas then?

crash5150

Starting the drive to vegas tomorrow for a whole week. I'd love to meet some locals for when I do some solo trips later in the year.