• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton Roads OC dinner 3/2/2012 Virginia Beach @ Village inn 7:30PM

GreatDaneMan

Id like to make this one. Pending work schedule. I meet with the local district managers for my new job on Monday morning. Well see if I am working this coming week.

MagiK_SacK

My wife and I are down. We have family that will be in town so it kinda depends on them. If they want to go that would be 5 of us but I plan on making it.

45acpForMe

Just know that the Village Inn isn't some fancy expensive place. It has some good food and PIE! :)

I don't remember whether they have pie included with the dinner or not or only on Wednesdays. I do know that I have pie whenever I go there. :)

I'm gonne get me some Country Fried Steak!!! (and PIE!)

Last edited:

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
You may want to call them as i just called and was going to set one up before I saw the thread. I was told they would be closed until the 3rd. If they are I was planning on setting one up for Thursday the 1st at Primo's Pizza on Princess Anne. Any how will try to be at one or the other.

45acpForMe

You may want to call them as i just called and was going to set one up before I saw the thread. I was told they would be closed until the 3rd. If they are I was planning on setting one up for Thursday the 1st at Primo's Pizza on Princess Anne. Any how will try to be at one or the other.

I have been itching to go to Primo's again too!!! I would miss the pie but would be happy to go to Primo's. I think Thursday works better for me anyway but check with the others before deciding. Maybe you can talk Bubb Ron and Jean to come out to Primo's too. :)

Bubba Ron

Thursday night is good for us...

We'll be at Primo's, or the Village Inn if available, it's been far too long since we've been to a dining out. We'll keep checking back to see what works out. It would be great to get the old Primo's crowd together again - anyone remember the 2 VBPD detectives that came in to try to intimidate us?? And left after the waitress told them "we love it when they are here!!". Good times for sure... Or the USAF pilots at the County Grill...what a hoot!!!

wylde007

I will officially miss this one. The missus is having supper with some friends Thursday night and I have the littl'uns all on my lonesome.

If anyone deserves a night out, it's her. I'm-a let her have this one.

45acpForMe

I will officially miss this one. The missus is having supper with some friends Thursday night and I have the littl'uns all on my lonesome.

If anyone deserves a night out, it's her. I'm-a let her have this one.

Your a saint. :) Enjoy the "little" ones. Are they out of diaper phase yet?

With the short notice and different date/place in the title this may be a small dinner.

wylde007

You're a saint. :) Enjoy the "little" ones. Are they out of diaper phase yet?
Nathanael is at 2½. Elizabeth is only seven months.
With the short notice and different date/place in the title this may be a small dinner.
Makes me sadto miss it, too. I love the garlic knots at Primo's. I could sit and eat just a plate of those and be content.

45acpForMe

Nathanael is at 2½. Elizabeth is only seven months.Makes me sadto miss it, too. I love the garlic knots at Primo's. I could sit and eat just a plate of those and be content.

Enjoy them while they are young, next thing you know they will be 13 and 15 like mine. :)

I will be showing up around 7:30pm since I just remembered my daughter has a tumbling class that day. We can move the start time to then or just save me a seat.

Can we confirm who is coming?

1....45acpForMe
2....BubbaRon & Jean
1....KimberCarrier
-------------------------------

MagiK_SacK and GreatDaneMan do you think you will be making it?

Joe, if you schedule another dinner at the Village Inn after they open up again next week I will attend.

Last edited:

ocholsteroc

I will be there, can only stay 45 mins, this is just right down the road from church.

I was thinking this was way out in VB.

7:30pm Thursday March 1st at Primo's Pizza.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMan

I will be going unless I end up working. Still getting my new job going...I have zero idea of what day, time, or schedule I will be working. So up untill I hear back its in the air.

I do plan on going to the shooting range first though probably at 5 or 6...it gets busy the later it is.. My father will be going (If I am able to, that is) with me, also OC. We both have Superior memberships so we can get others in for free range time. 2 guests now.

Can someone change original post and title?? 730 right?

Last edited:

ocholsteroc

I will be going unless I end up working. Still getting my new job going...I have zero idea of what day, time, or schedule I will be working. So up untill I hear back its in the air.

I do plan on going to the shooting range first though probably at 5 or 6...it gets busy the later it is.. My father will be going (If I am able to, that is) with me, also OC. We both have Superior memberships so we can get others in for free range time. 2 guests now.

Can someone change original post and title??

I changed the title.
I am not going to be able to make it to the range.

Last edited: