• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton Roads OC dinner 3/2/2012 Virginia Beach @ Village inn 7:30PM

45acpForMe

Yes 7:30pm works best for me.

1....45acpForMe
2....BubbaRon & Jean
1....KimberCarrier
1....ocholsteroc
2....GreatDaneMan plus Dad
0....wylde007 (The Wiggles & diaper duty) ;-)
-------------------------------

Anyone can show up early and just visit though. ocholsteroc, if you can only stay a bit you might show up early and order something early. Their service isn't the fastest and it could very well take 30 minutes to get your dinner and give you no time to eat it. I will try to show up as early as I can but should definitely be able to be there by 7:30pm unless there is an accident in the tunnel.

Last edited:

ocholsteroc

Yes 7:30pm works best for me.

1....45acpForMe
2....BubbaRon & Jean
1....KimberCarrier
1....ocholsteroc
2....GreatDaneMan plus Dad
0....wylde007 (The Wiggles & diaper duty) ;-)

Anyone can show up early and just visit though. ocholsteroc, if you can only stay a bit you might show up early and order something early. Their service isn't the fastest and it could very well take 30 minutes to get your dinner and give you no time to eat it. I will try to show up as early as I can but should definitely be able to be there by 7:30pm unless there is an accident in the tunnel.

I don't think I will eat, maybe just a salad. I really just want to chat. I will probably be there 7:15. Maybe some ice cream. lol

Last edited:

MagiK_SacK

I will be making it along with my son who is 5. If plans change I will have my wife and her dad. I have invited a friend who is not on the forum I think he is down but I will confirm tomorrow and let y'all know.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
I'll ride with you Jim if you don't mind the possibility of 2 others also. Primo's doesn't take reservations but said they could accommodate us but we may have to wait a little to get seated. See everyone there.

45acpForMe

I'll ride with you Jim if you don't mind the possibility of 2 others also. Primo's doesn't take reservations but said they could accommodate us but we may have to wait a little to get seated. See everyone there.

I have room. Can you PM me your address again? I would probably be at your house around 6:30pm since I have to drop my daughter off after tumbling class.

So here is the count so far.

Yes...Maybe
1............... 45acpForMe
2............... BubbaRon & Jean
1........2..... KimberCarrier
1............... ocholsteroc
2............... GreatDaneMan plus Dad
2........3..... MagiK_SacK
9........5..... total of 14.

Whoever gets there first ask for a table for 14.

There is the occassional person that shows up but didn't post but also people that post and last minute can't make it.

GreatDaneMan

ill be there +two. at 715. num is local area code, (number removed). texts welcome. once again this is 7:30 at primos on princess anne.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMan

Met lots of folks at this one. I think the turnout was 12-14? I didnt count heads. Had a great time, good food too.

I did not see anyone that even looked remotely curious about what was going on. Had an LEO roll through 20 mins or so after arrival. He was on the other side of another seating area just checking us out. Saw him whiz by once over there. Then 40 mins later a group of three LEOs went to the pick up counter(I think thats what it was, didnt walk over there, first timer here) and did not even look our way that I saw.

Think my father & step mother enjoyed it. Well find out if he shows up on OCDO. Thanks for coming out everyone!

45acpForMe

It was nice to see everyone! Had good food and good conversation.

From guns, to iphones, to computers, to kids it was a mix of alot of things. :)

The tunnel was blocked coming home though which was a downer. :-( Just got home.

See y'all at the next dinner.

ocholsteroc

Glad to see you all again, I think there was 13 total after I left. So 14 total. Good to see you again CD's 45 it's been about a year since we met last.
Nice to meet you Magic,
GDM & 45ACP good to see you again as well. When I left there was two VBPD cars in parking lots, we did see a officer stroll around the place for a few mins and he sat down. No problems.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMan

It was nice to see everyone! Had good food and good conversation.

From guns, to iphones, to computers, to kids it was a mix of alot of things. :)

The tunnel was blocked coming home though which was a downer. :-( Just got home.

See y'all at the next dinner.

I was ranting hard on the way home. 20 minute drive took an hour at 10pm. The jordon bridge is closed, the gilmerton is closed, and they shut down half the high rise to repave. Genious thinking. I was hauling butt home to bring medicine for my dog's swollen foot that occured right at the end of the dinner. Got off 64 to try Mil Highway/Gilm bridge and whipped a uturn to get back on 64 after i saw it was closed. I hope nobody has a real emergency while this mess is going on someone could die. City construction planners gotta be on some good drugs. Ugh!