Thread: oc in gresham

oc in gresham

I was wondering if there is anyone that oc's in Gresham. I have started to for a few weeks now and I was wondering if anyone else that does would like to get together for coffee I have had one run in with Gresham pd and it was a good one don't hear that much often but since then no problems

I have oc there no issues I'm in ne Portland so not to far either

I have oc in Portland and not had a problem I also have been in clackamis and not had a problem there either b nice to know more people that oc

Gresham OC

I live in Gresham by the Gresham Station Mall. I'd love to meet another OC'er sometime.

Let me know if you or anyone else would like to meet up sometime. I am pretty much available anytime on Sunday-Tuesday.

That would be good you are not that far from me my friend wants to oc also so let me know when and where I also want to try to set up a bbq in Gresham

I will be available this weekend, Saturday-Tuesday. There is a Starbucks just up the street from me at Division and Civic Dr. Let me know if you and your friend want to meet up. I can always meet you somewhere else if you prefer. Hopefully the weather will get better.

I'm free anytime during the week so let me know what day and what time works for you

I would not meet up with you based solely on your user name. Anyone who claims to be AjackA$$bcIcanB, usually is.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by AjackA$$bcIcanB View Post
    I was wondering if there is anyone that oc's in Gresham. I have started to for a few weeks now and I was wondering if anyone else that does would like to get together for coffee I have had one run in with Gresham pd and it was a good one don't hear that much often but since then no problems
    I'm new to the OC topic. I live in Fairview Oregon. You Open carry loaded or unloaded? We can leaglly OC in Gresham, Portland?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wilson View Post
    I'm new to the OC topic. I live in Fairview Oregon. You Open carry loaded or unloaded? We can leaglly OC in Gresham, Portland?
    Andrew, check out the two sticky threads on this forum- the OC Pamphlet, and the Loaded Firearm Carry Ban Cities. They should answer the majority of your questions.