• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc in gresham

AjackA$$bcIcanB

I was wondering if there is anyone that oc's in Gresham. I have started to for a few weeks now and I was wondering if anyone else that does would like to get together for coffee I have had one run in with Gresham pd and it was a good one don't hear that much often but since then no problems

AjackA$$bcIcanB

I have oc in Portland and not had a problem I also have been in clackamis and not had a problem there either b nice to know more people that oc

DarkGhost

Gresham OC

I live in Gresham by the Gresham Station Mall. I'd love to meet another OC'er sometime.

Let me know if you or anyone else would like to meet up sometime. I am pretty much available anytime on Sunday-Tuesday.

AjackA$$bcIcanB

That would be good you are not that far from me my friend wants to oc also so let me know when and where I also want to try to set up a bbq in Gresham

DarkGhost

I will be available this weekend, Saturday-Tuesday. There is a Starbucks just up the street from me at Division and Civic Dr. Let me know if you and your friend want to meet up. I can always meet you somewhere else if you prefer. Hopefully the weather will get better.

Andrew Wilson

hey

I was wondering if there is anyone that oc's in Gresham. I have started to for a few weeks now and I was wondering if anyone else that does would like to get together for coffee I have had one run in with Gresham pd and it was a good one don't hear that much often but since then no problems

I'm new to the OC topic. I live in Fairview Oregon. You Open carry loaded or unloaded? We can leaglly OC in Gresham, Portland?

Ironbar

I'm new to the OC topic. I live in Fairview Oregon. You Open carry loaded or unloaded? We can leaglly OC in Gresham, Portland?

Andrew, check out the two sticky threads on this forum- the OC Pamphlet, and the Loaded Firearm Carry Ban Cities. They should answer the majority of your questions.