• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another new guy

RFrampton

I finally decided to join the forum. I read up to 20 pages of posts while enjoying my nighttime coffee. I've carried off and on most of my life and it just feels more natural to be protected. I spent 4 1/2 years as a LEO in SC so it's still pretty natural. Look forward to meeting some of you fine folks some day.

M-Taliesin

I finally decided to join the forum. I read up to 20 pages of posts while enjoying my nighttime coffee. I've carried off and on most of my life and it just feels more natural to be protected. I spent 4 1/2 years as a LEO in SC so it's still pretty natural. Look forward to meeting some of you fine folks some day.

Howdy Amigo!
Well sir, if you really want to meet up with some of us, we just happen to be having a "Meet and Greet" in Colorado Springs this coming Tuesday. We intend to gather a few folks at Famous Dave's around 6:30pm for dinner and conversation. We'd love for you to join up with us. It is almost like kismet that you showed up just at this particular time when this thing is scheduled.

At our last meet up, about a week or two ago, we decided we could really benefit from having more meets in Colorado Springs, Denver and the suburbs of the Metromess around Denver. About a month ago, I hosted one up here in Aurora, and it was terrific.

Sure would love to meet you, and we will be carrying!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

MilProGuy

Welcome to the forum!

Your experiences as a LEO should bring some interesting perspectives to our discussions.