Thread: Madness in Canada....Gestapo at school, arrests dad for 4 year olds picture of a gun

Madness in Canada....Gestapo at school, arrests dad for 4 year olds picture of a gun

Amazing article.

It really made me think, this too, could be the U.S. Read the article and ask yourself if this is something you want to happen in our country. Then ask yourself what you are doing about it here in the U.S. to prevent it.

Madness after girl, 4, draws gun pic at school
    Dad: 'I'm picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I'm locked up'

A father has been arrested, strip-searched and hauled in for questioning – all because his four-year-old daughter drew a picture of a gun at school.

“I’m picking up my kids and then, next thing you know, I’m locked up,” Jessie Sansone, 26, told the Waterloo Region Record in Canada. “I was in shock. This is completely insane. My daughter drew a gun on a piece of paper at school.” read more at the link below.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/madness-a...pic-at-school/

HOLY CR*P! I, I, just don't even know what to say to that. It's like living in Bizarro World.

Wow. I knew it was bad in Canada, but not THAT bad. Holy crap!

"Neaveh, I want you to draw a new picture, just like that every day, can you do that for Daddy? That's a good girl, eh."

From article:
    After his release, authorities asked Sansone to sign a document allowing a search of his house. He said he signed it, even though he had the option to decline.
    Why in the HADES would he give them permission to do any dang thing?

Banned
    Well, he was using a gun to kill monsters .... they are endangered species I guess

"Because he was a good subject with nothing to hide..."
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

“At the point in the investigation when it was determined it was not a real firearm, the individual was released unconditionally.”
    Well, that's nice of them. After putting the guy and his family through hell, they decide there was no reason for any of it and turn him loose.

A police state at work.

THIS is WHY "We the People" must push back against the trend in the U.S. to replicate the Canadian tyranny.

A federal court in Lubbock Texas just last month held that the Heller decision merely protects THE MILITIA'S right to keep & bear arms INSIDE the home. God help the militia if the external threat to a free state actually presents itself OUTSIDE THE HOME.

I think us "we the peoples" need to muster in mass - and and show these despots who have "rewritten" the U.S. Constitution that our right to keep and bear arms is OFF LIMITS to the federales at least under the 2A.

The federal government institution is on its last leg right now. Fixin' to go bankrupt and WILL FAIL to protect "we the people".

The momentum is with us. Look around at the COPS who just can't tolerate the citizenry actually video-taping them. I understand their concern. In the "heat of the moment" they might be accused of using excessive force to corral some dirt bag. Who is the judge of "excessive force" ? The Monday morning quarter backs of course ! Definitely not the COP who's life is on the line in real time.

We need to start planning some 2A marches in the jurisdictions that don't seem to respect the RTKBA.

BTW - I am already involved in such a "march" at my local level.

At the point in the investigation when it was determined it was not a real firearm, the individual was released unconditionally
    Even if it was real, so what? Firearms possession isn't yet illegal in Canada, even for adults with children.

Activist Member
    Since the daughter drew a picture of a firearm they invested time into an investigation? HELLO! How about she saw these types of images on TV?!?! This was a total and complete waste of money. What's next, are they going to make anything they deem bad for children to see on TV look like a stuffed bear?!!?
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Quote Originally Posted by DWCook View Post
    Since the daughter drew a picture of a firearm they invested time into an investigation? HELLO! How about she saw these types of images on TV?!?! This was a total and complete waste of money. What's next, are they going to make anything they deem bad for children to see on TV look like a stuffed bear?!!?
    The girl was asked about the picture, which included a man with a gun. She said the man was her daddy and he used to shoot bad guys and monsters, or something like that.

Firearms are allowed to be owned in Canada, yes, but they are not allowed to be available for use in the home.

They took her statements to mean that there was a firearm that was accessible in the home.

I AM NOT defending Canada in ANY WAY on this, but it was more than a picture of a gun.

I hope his lawsuit earns enough to leave that place. Do they get to sue over there?
    Last edited by MAC702; 02-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Activist Member
    I just think it over kill for authorities to go this far just because a little girl draws a firearm with her father holding it. Yes I understand that its not allowed for the weapon to be available to the kid obviously. I just think they gone too far with the whole investigation and questioning of the entire family. This makes me think that if its that easy to get attention of that sort, then how about kids who watch TV with images and usage of weapons in them? Just plain stupid is all I'm really trying to say, thank god I live in the USA. Even though we are fighting certain battles about our rights as gun owners.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Zero tolerance leads to zero common sense.

(by "zero tolerance" I am referring to the school's attitude toward the behavior of the child)
    Last edited by liberty404; 02-26-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Snip
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I hope his lawsuit earns enough to leave that place. Do they get to sue over there?
    No not really. The queen won't allow any of that over there.

Well she did DRAW her weapon. Isn't that brandishing?

Sorry just had to say it.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KYKevin View Post
    Well she did DRAW her weapon. Isn't that brandishing?

Sorry just had to say it.
    SORRY? WHY? That was good.

Some good news from Canada on the weapons front: http://americanvisionnews.com/1925/g...er-2-7-billion

"Despite spending a whopping $2.7 billion on creating and running a long-gun registry, Canadians never reaped any benefits from the project. The legislation to end the program finally passed the Parliament on Wednesday. Even though the country started registering long guns in 1998, the registry never solved a single murder. Instead it has been an enormous waste of police officers’ time, diverting their efforts from patrolling Canadian streets and doing traditional policing activities. . . ."

Quote Originally Posted by liberty404 View Post
    Zero tolerance leads to zero common sense.

(by "zero tolerance" I am referring to the school's attitude toward the behavior of the child)
    +1

here is a good coverage from a proponent. it has happened here in the US and will be happening more everyday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqcC...eature=related i think the observation, "where are the "liberal" media"
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Canada, what a country. I used to joke about my son not being able to have a picture of a gun in New York. I guess everything comes around tho. A Canadiane citizen gets ARRESTED for having a PICTURE of a gun. I wonder if it was loaded.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

They Finally published a photo of the gun

They finally published a photo of the gun that caused all the trouble....

-courtesy of The Record

Alison Scott, the executive director of Family and Children’s Services, says the agency is still investigating.....
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 02-27-2012 at 12:50 PM.

well looks like there is alot of work for the police, cause they need to arrest

well looks like there is alot of work for the police, cause they need to arrest and search the bodies and homes of all the fathers of the members of the bandidos mc. after all there is a drawing of a pistol on their patch and canadian police surley wouldn't want to be accused of discrimination.
    Our ancesters, veterens, and people of the service gave and are giving their time and sacrifice to preserve and defend our rights . it''s up to us the people to show appreciation by not sacrificing but investing time to exercise and preserve those rights.......the bushwacker...