• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madness in Canada....Gestapo at school, arrests dad for 4 year olds picture of a gun

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Canada, what a country. I used to joke about my son not being able to have a picture of a gun in New York. I guess everything comes around tho. A Canadiane citizen gets ARRESTED for having a PICTURE of a gun. I wonder if it was loaded.

Fallschirjmäger

They Finally published a photo of the gun

They finally published a photo of the gun that caused all the trouble....
b41c000b4edc9df3cd8a51fcafe7.jpg

-courtesy of The Record

Alison Scott, the executive director of Family and Children’s Services, says the agency is still investigating.....

Last edited:

bushwacker

well looks like there is alot of work for the police, cause they need to arrest

well looks like there is alot of work for the police, cause they need to arrest and search the bodies and homes of all the fathers of the members of the bandidos mc. after all there is a drawing of a pistol on their patch and canadian police surley wouldn't want to be accused of discrimination.