Thread: Hey Coloradoans... Whazzup???

Hey Coloradoans... Whazzup???

Howdy Folks!
    I am curious why come we have few planning to show up at the meet and greet in Colorado Springs this coming Tuesday?

Colorado Springs is a very active and enthusiastic group of OC'ers, but I haven't heard from many regarding this event.
    Okay, so it's on a Tuesday evening. That shouldn't keep many away. We'd love to have a good turnout for our friend from Virginia who will be visiting the Springs. He won't be here very long, and we would like to show him a good time while here with a Meet and Greet.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...VP-Here-Please!

Maybe the fact that the post about the Meet and Greet got missed by some because it is nailed to the top of the Colorado forum. I know that I seldom look at the very top, and maybe others do the same thing. Well, here is an opportunity to get RSVP'd up for Tuesday's Meet and Greet!
    Let's have a good turnout, and show that OC is alive and well in Colorado Springs.

BTW, you Denver/Aurora/etc metromess folks are more than welcome to come down and join this affair.

Remember, we OC'ers need to stick together!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

If I was not at school out of state I would show up for sure. But unfortunately my spring break does not come that early! I hope you guys have a good time and change a few "he's got a gun" mindsets!

MT. I am hoping to make it, but I'll in Boulder on business until about 4 or 5p. I'll not know until then. It's been too long since the group met.

If all works, I'll see everyone Tuesday.

I gotta work all day Tuesday, Sundays would probably enable more ppl to come down. Just the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by skopro View Post
    I gotta work all day Tuesday, Sundays would probably enable more ppl to come down. Just the way it is.
    Howdy Pard!
    Permit me to illuminate the way it is.

1. Nobody offered to host this meet and greet. Therefore I volunteered to do this. I have tuesday off. Which is fairly irrelevant considering point 2.

2. Our visitor from Virginia arrives on Monday at leaves on Friday. It is for his benefit we are hosting this meet and greet. Considering he will not be here on a Sunday, viable options narrow considerably. It is pointless to have a meet n greet for our guest if our guest cannot be there... and that's just the way it is.

Blessings
    M-Taliesin
    Last edited by M-Taliesin; 02-26-2012 at 10:10 PM.

I didn't know about it, but if you have another have since9 call me. I would like to go to one.