• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police officer looking for respectful dialoge

davidmcbeth

Banned
What do you mean taking time out of my NSA job. This is my job, one drone headed your way, it appears your computer has a virus that you might want to get removed, and your wife just left you a voice mail she needs milk.

A joke on the NSA ... spying ... you said you have been watching .... so I figured you moved up !

Should I get on America's Got Talent?

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Gun owners in Utah would get five stars from me if I had stars to give. They are respectful and honest really easy to interact with. I get presented all sorts of different things on traffic stops, legal shield cards, temple recommends, the occasional bribe, and ccw permits. Gun owners tend to be polite and honest. I appreciate that. Not super groundbreaking I know.
I appreciate your reply - interesting! My question was more about OCDO - what insights have you gained from the posters here? Along the same lines, you posed a number of questions initially, and I wonder what you thought of the various responses to them?

Thanks.