Thread: pinnacle center firearm policy

hasting, Michigan, USA

pinnacle center firearm policy

im going to see ron paul speak athe the pinnacle center in hudsonville tonight, does anyone know there firearm policy
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
    --George Washington

first rule of open carry, know your laws. second rule of open carry, never ask permission. third rule of open carry, rule number one supersedes rule number two

Lansing, Michigan
    PM sent.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Hudsonville , Michigan, USA
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.