Thread: Nice to be in Kentucky

Nice to be in Kentucky

It is nice to read the Kentucky forum and see post of a more informative nature rather than the constant legal battles over guns that are so common in other state forums.

On a different matter, I see that the Mitchell case was not among those released this month, will most likely be late Marchl now.

Now to a sore spot. I wish the original posters would keep us informed of the updates of their post, especially the gun/legality issues. Even if it is to say "Nothing new so far".
    Last edited by MrOverlay; 02-27-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Yes sir, if everyone was a good about posting updates as you are it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MrOverlay View Post
    Yes sir, if everyone was a good about posting updates as you are it would be nice.
    No offense and not trying to sound like an A-hole, not everyone has time to update in here. Myself, between working 2 jobs and fighting this legal BS in Florence, rarely have time to even get on here and read up on other stories. But I do try and keep everyone updated, although I do realize I haven't in quite a while and I apologize for that.