Thread: Ot: Rock the vote for the man that supports our gun rights the most

Ot: Rock the vote for the man that supports our gun rights the most

First, I need to take off my Michigan Open Carry, Inc. president hat. At this time, MOC doesn't support candidates. The following message I write solely on my own behalf.

RON PAUL supports your RTKBA

Seriously...voting is tomorrow from 7AM-8PM. You can find your precinct here: https://webapps.sos.state.mi.us/mivote/

and if you're thinking about voting for Romney, you should watch this first (before you vote for him and watch it after -- you may puke -- let me save you from that):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYTdM9b5F4 - Romney on MA Gun Control

"We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts, I support them, I won't chip away at them, I believe they help protect us and provide for our safety." -- Mitt Romney

(Start at 0:32)
    Last edited by TheQ; 02-27-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Yep, only 1 real choice for gun owners in this election IMO, and that Ron Paul! I have received at least 50 robo-calls in the last few days, all for Santorum or Romney, too bad Paul does not have the money that those 2 do to get his message out there.
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

Herr Heckler Koch

Don't miss this argument for Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    too bad Paul does not have the money that those 2 do to get his message out there.
    Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates.

He IS the candidate who receives:

• 3 Times as much money (individual donations) from members of the military than Obama
    • 6 times the amount of money (individual donations) from members of the military than ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES COMBINED!
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates.

He IS the candidate who receives:

• 3 Times as much money (individual donations) from members of the military than Obama
    • 6 times the amount of money (individual donations) from members of the military than ALL THE OTHER REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES COMBINED!
    I agree, and I also like that he does not take that money, I just meant I wish the playing field was a little more even, so all the candidates could be heard equally. At least they let RP debate this time.

Banned
    thanks Q

I'd love to see Paul become president. He seems to have a good following among people near my age (19 years old).
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Banned
    Just remember, (as was pointed out to me by someone here), we arent voting for the president this time, we are voting for the supreme court.

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    I'd love to see Paul become president. He seems to have a good following among people near my age (19 years old).
    I hope you will vote for him tomorrow, won't you?

I hope you will vote for him tomorrow, won't you?
    If I can vote in Big Rapids instead of where I'm from Kalamazoo, yes.
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Quote Originally Posted by xmanhockey7 View Post
    If I can vote in Big Rapids instead of where I'm from Kalamazoo, yes.
    Oh

Should have voted absentee

Ron Paul (Excuse the vernacular) doesn't suck off the tit of the big corporate interests that give big money to support candidates. He IS the candidate who receives:

And this is why he will never get the nomination.
    FINALLY! My sig showed up. So, this space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg T View Post
    And this is why he will never get the nomination.
    Our political system is a joke.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Banned
    Either way, this election, gun owners are in serious trouble.

Just got back from voting for Mr. Paul. I was only the 46th person to vote so far today at my precinct.
    Last edited by detroit_fan; 02-28-2012 at 01:00 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Just remember, (as was pointed out to me by someone here), we arent voting for the president this time, we are voting for the supreme court.
    yep! if obama wins term#2 then he will almost be assured to flip the court to a liberal majority(possibly even 6-3 liberal), and then the floodgates will open. with all the 2A cases working their way through the courts right now, some are bound to end up in the SCOTUS, and since the 4 liberals already voted no in Heller and McDonald, they will almost guaranteed use the opportunity to overturn both of those cases. this is a big one folks.

Banned

Thumbs up

Credit where it is due, it was you that reminded me of this fact. Thanks again.

Credit where it is due, it was you that reminded me of this fact. Thanks again.
    No problem stainless. sometimes i think people overlook the SCOTUS and only look at what the Pres and Congress does. the fact is that what the President can't do through the front door (restricting 2A included) they will try and do through the back door(SCOTUS).

Banned
    Without the reminder, I wouldnt have voted.

Without the reminder, I wouldnt have voted.
    Glad I could help. For Liberty!

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    wife and i cast our votes for paul (only one of us OC)
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/