• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

gun permint

Dennis Brady III

i live in PA, and the girl i am seeing used to live in Georgia, i wanted to know if the pa gun license is valid for Georgia? any information would be useful, i am asking this bc i dont know the Georgia gun laws, and i wanted to bring my gun down with me bc it usually goes everywhere with me..

Thanks for the help

Tolderian

Dude. As soon as you discover it reciprocates... You're home free. GA is VERY open with their gun laws. Just watch out for ignorant LEO. Georgiacarry.org if you want to know more about GA law. I live by AL and studied up on their rules before I visited. Just due diligence. Good luck! Safe trip! Welcome to GA whenever you swing by.