• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The largest 2a threat in MO

lincomores

It is not uncommon for you to fail to see the intent of my words, it has happened a lot.

Your permissive mind set is exactly that and it triggered an effort to ban OC in your own community, even after winning you sought to seek permission from the police to hold a celebration of the win, sir all due respect, that is what happened and our main disagreement stemmed from my objection to you asking permission at which point you began referring to it as "inform" etc. Why would one need to inform the government of a private party? Because one is indeed a sheeple, nothing more and nothing less sir.

My inquiry into the local ordinance was not "asking permission." You are quite off the mark.
It is no different than anyone else looking into local ordinances...I merely wanted clarification not unlike anyone here. And we "didn't win." All things "REMAINED THE SAME." That is quite different.
You really need to stop thinking that you know so much.
Move on from our earlier discussions.
It is fruitless to rehash that.

I most certainly am petitioning the government to change laws that infringe upon those rights you have and while you or I either one may feel those rights are not constitutional, the legislature and MO Supreme Court aka the governing bodies disagree with us. I would indeed petition the third branch to change it, but some how I do not foresee the Governor over riding the other two branches of state government here in MO. It might have happened long ago in the past, but not in the recent years, you are however welcome to give it a shot, perhaps your polite demeanor will make it happen.

Again, I simply live my freedom...obviously something you can't grasp at this time.

Your contributions outside of OCDO may or may not be of value beyond when you served, that sir was indeed the ultimate commitment.

My "contribution" is not subject to your scrutiny...even though you fancy it that way.

Your contributions here at OCDO are nothing but trolling myself. For someone so interested in defining they are not interested in me, good science requires evidence and the only evidence that exist is you posting on threads consistently seeking to argue with me, you are a forum troll, nothing more. I in fact do not believe since our disagreement over Troy, you have EVER posted on a thread I was not involved in. It is practically the only reason one could figure you visit here.

You made the OP, then invited "Rant" as you phrased it..you invited opposing opinion...now, you cry because someone has an opinion, and want to classify it as trolling? Get real.
The old saying about don't ask the question if you don't like the answer hold true here.

As to seeking to "argue" with you, how much off the mark can you be?
Simply go back and read...it's right there. I made a post about "my beliefs" concerning a "mindset."
You took it to arguing once again. But you tend to not see the trees for the forest.
It matters not what or when I post.
I get some valid information from this site and that is exactly why I visit it.
A resource, as I said.
But when a person makes a controversial post, or displays a controversial attitude, I may, or may not, decide to participate.
In any case, I'm not seeking your permission or any sense of "nod" from you that it is ok for me, or anyone else, to have an opinion be it in line with you or opposed.
There is a reason the 1st Amendment is positioned as ONE and the 2nd Amendment is TWO. I see you are a 1st Amendment hater unless it is you and your opinion being "exercised", eh?

Now run along and enjoy your weekend, some of us are actually trying to do something about the infringements, you can go back to watching, but you won't, you lack what it takes.

Your fanciful notion that you have some type of controlling power over someone else doesn't cut mustard with me pal.
I come and go as I please.
Perhaps your personal effort will amount to something, though I wouldn't wager on it.
To accomplish hard tasks take skill and an artful sense of diplomacy.
You don't strike me as possessing either one, but good luck anyway.

Ó:nen ki' wáhi

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
You made the OP, then invited "Rant" as you phrased it..you invited opposing opinion...now, you cry because someone has an opinion, and want to classify it as trolling? Get real.
The old saying about don't ask the question if you don't like the answer hold true here.

As to seeking to "argue" with you, how much off the mark can you be?

There is a reason the 1st Amendment is positioned as ONE and the 2nd Amendment is TWO. I see you are a 1st Amendment hater unless it is you and your opinion being "exercised", eh?

Your fanciful notion that you have some type of controlling power over someone else doesn't cut mustard with me pal.

Perhaps your personal effort will amount to something, though I wouldn't wager on it.
To accomplish hard tasks take skill and an artful sense of diplomacy.
You don't strike me as possessing either one, but good luck anyway.

Ó:nen ki' wáhi

I refer to trolling in the simple context, you have no post adding anything to it, you simply join in threads I am involved in and have no other post and each time you seek to argue, it is what it is and sir, it is trolling, cry elsewhere.

You're a classic, my position on 1a issues is well known through my favorite phrase I coined. "I LOVE the freedom of speech, it allows one to identify the stupid people!" more than a few qualify.

I seek no power over others what so ever and have none, I value freedom above all other things, hence I do not waste time toning myself to fit the needs or desires of others.

As stated several times, your need for permission is indeed what it is and your seeking permission for a celebration is no different than the old law that required you have permission to acquire a concealable firearm here in MO.

While you may have no problem with such stupidity, some of us other folks did and we invested time and money to make sure it was clear you needed no such permission and we got rid of such redundant hoops and ropes you never should have had to deal with. Instead of complaining that some of those folks are not particularly nice guys, why don't you just continue to to take care of your family, and hush. That or opt to become part of the solution instead of the problem, your choice, you are a free man.

lincomores

I refer to trolling in the simple context, you have no post adding anything to it, you simply join in threads I am involved in and have no other post and each time you seek to argue, it is what it is and sir, it is trolling, cry elsewhere.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
It appears to me that it is you who has something to say about what I post.
I've made a few comments in other posts that were either addressed to someone else or were generic and it is YOU who feels the need to jump in and have something to say something contrary to me.
So..."who" is actually trolling "whom" here pal? Get real.

I seek no power over others what so ever and have none, I value freedom above all other things, hence I do not waste time toning myself to fit the needs or desires of others.

Your own words betray you.
Your slip is showing girl...

As stated several times, your need for permission is indeed what it is and your seeking permission for a celebration is no different than the old law that required you have permission to acquire a concealable firearm here in MO.

Seek permission for a celebration?
wtf are you babbling about? You need to stop whatever it is that you are indulging in, really.

While you may have no problem with such stupidity, some of us other folks did and we invested time and money to make sure it was clear you needed no such permission and we got rid of such redundant hoops and ropes you never should have had to deal with. Instead of complaining that some of those folks are not particularly nice guys, why don't you just continue to to take care of your family, and hush. That or opt to become part of the solution instead of the problem, your choice, you are a free man.

How about I continue to do whatever "I" want to do, eh?
As far as "hushing"...it won't happen.
I couldn't care less what you think I should or should not do.
So check your pseudo bravado at the door with me pal...I don't buy your bs and your continued babbling only affirms my judgment on you is spot on.
You are a whack job...with all disrespect intended.

Now, you have managed to ruin what could have been an otherwise decent discussion.
This tit for tat mentality you have is drawing a big yawn from me...
babble on without me son.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Now, you have managed to ruin what could have been an otherwise decent discussion.
This tit for tat mentality you have is drawing a big yawn from me...
babble on without me son.

Uhm, it was my discussion and it is not ruined, you are just going to have to find someone who cares when you cry "there is that mean man on the internet" again and I can assure you, it will never be me.

Go seek permission from another, your whine is worn out and I won't be granting it, I prefer folks who do not seek it and have enough of a brain to understand what is going on prior to them bothering to speak, you simply do not qualify at any level.

DWCook

Activist Member
This thread has nothing to do concerning anything except for calling people out on being lazy and calling GUN OWNERS the issue. Reading through your OP, you posted this to basically pick a fight and get opinions. How about instead of posting a rant and pointing fingers at other people, just keep continuing your path that you have been following. We understand your putting your heart and soul into your work and making it the most important objective. But posting a thread to point the fingers at other gun owner isn't exactly the greatest way of doing business. Yes we can all agree that not everyone is putting as much effort as you might be doing yourself. But small contributions go a long way in a battle. I am by no means bumping chests here to be disrespectful towards you, but I just had to point out that your thread was just a rant thread that isn't helping much in the first place.

Also comment towards not donating towards the cause or putting a penny to it, that's being a bit harsh considering a lot of the folks on here have families and kids to take care of. Like i said I am not trying to be disrespectful towards you, but your first post did spark it. People put their opinions in, take it like a grain of salt if you think its nothing worthy.

lincomores

Uhm, it was my discussion and it is not ruined, you are just going to have to find someone who cares when you cry "there is that mean man on the internet" again and I can assure you, it will never be me.

Nah, it isn't "your" discussion and you did ruin it.
I'll tell you why you ruined it.
Simple marketing strategy called "Bait n' Switch"
Just like Mr. Cook states and I stated earlier...
You called it a rant...you ASKED for a rant and opinion in response.
I gave you my rant and my opinion...
You can't handle the answer
You cry.
Grow some skin.

Go seek permission from another, your whine is worn out and I won't be granting it, I prefer folks who do not seek it and have enough of a brain to understand what is going on prior to them bothering to speak, you simply do not qualify at any level.

If there was anyway possible for you to see beyond your own nose, you would realize that you are the one doing all of the whining...It started with the OP.
And, all of the permission/permissive garbage you are drooling out of your mouth is a weak attempt at cattle prodding...
You have no concept of the true freedom I speak of.
You're too mushy and soft to grasp it yet.
Maybe one day.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
1. This thread has nothing to do concerning anything except for calling people out on being lazy and calling GUN OWNERS the issue. Reading through your OP, you posted this to basically pick a fight and get opinions.

2. How about instead of posting a rant and pointing fingers at other people, just keep continuing your path that you have been following. We understand your putting your heart and soul into your work and making it the most important objective.

3. But posting a thread to point the fingers at other gun owner isn't exactly the greatest way of doing business. Yes we can all agree that not everyone is putting as much effort as you might be doing yourself. But small contributions go a long way in a battle. I am by no means bumping chests here to be disrespectful towards you, but I just had to point out that your thread was just a rant thread that isn't helping much in the first place.

4. .Also comment towards not donating towards the cause or putting a penny to it, that's being a bit harsh considering a lot of the folks on here have families and kids to take care of. Like i said I am not trying to be disrespectful towards you, but your first post did spark it. People put their opinions in, take it like a grain of salt if you think its nothing worthy.

Thank you for the feedback, points separated for clarity only.

1. You are 100% correct, it was calling folks out for being lazy, no doubt about it.

2. I am continuing on the path, sorry if vocalizing observations from walking it disturb you, they disturb me too so I opted to bitch about it.

3. Calling it how it is remains consistently unpopular, it never will be, it is what it is sir. I do not seek popularity, nor do I suspect I will ever have it.

4. It is a harsh world, I have five kids to take care of, well one requires only a little when she gets too busy with school, so they are not alone. I know others actually off their ass and doing something have done far more in the arena of coin. I understand your position and perhaps even understand why it should not have been mentioned. An alternate thought from your own, instead of seeing it as you do, I simply hate getting nothing for my dollars, even one dollar thrown away angers me. It is somewhat exasperating to watch things get thrown away or hurt by the very ones who claim to want it. Frankly it just rings true, no matter what some get, they will whine about it somehow.

You in no way were disrespectful, I hope you see mine in the same light. Your last line implies something that is not accurate. The lincemores guy, that is a troll, nothing more and nothing less. Standard issue troll, as evidenced by his "babble on without me" implied exit from the thread, only to return. He has had a fixation with me for about six months, I do not expect it to stop anytime soon, nor do I particularly understand it, but I expect it will continue.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
You can't handle the answer
You cry.
Grow some skin.

Did you get permission from your family to waste your time with the mean man on the internet again? I thought you were leaving troll.

*sniff*

lincomores

The lincemores guy, that is a troll, nothing more and nothing less. Standard issue troll, as evidenced by his "babble on without me" implied exit from the thread, only to return. He has had a fixation with me for about six months, I do not expect it to stop anytime soon, nor do I particularly understand it, but I expect it will continue.

A "fixation" with you?
How many times did I ask you to quit sending me PM's? But you continued.
How many times did you say you wanted to call me? And I never gave you my number so you are looking for it?
You accuse me of only posting to say something to you, but It isn't true...you, in fact, jump in and take it upon yourself to make disparaging comments about me and my opinion...your MO with most.
You are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black and a you're a bit miffed as to why I eventually respond the way I do.
We talk extensively about individuals, such as yourself, in my own personal blog...a blog about American Patriots and what being an American is really about.
Commitment, as I've stated, is a free will choice.
To make the choice;
State you are committed;
and then whine about your cost
is a false commitment.
It is rather an attention seeking posture.
You do have some serious issues but you will never move past them until you realize the reality of your own insignificance.
To look beyond the fault of others and to see their need is the mark of true humility...it is the distinguishing trait of a real American.
You only want to stand there, as some Pharisee, and point out your perceived fault in everyone else.
You rail against me only because I don't yield to you...
Truth is more powerful than a deceived heart.
Learn that young man, and you will be well on your way to a better place.
Until then, you may as well pack of your pseudo bravado.
You do not wear it well.

yawn...

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
lincomores;1714285 You are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black and a you're a bit miffed as to why I eventually respond the way I do. We talk extensively about individuals said:
*sniff*

If you represent what an American should be, we are in trouble!

Americans are supposed to tell their government what to do, not seek out permission from their government, you have already proven where you stand on that pup.

You claim not to have a fixation and then respond that you talk extensively about me in your blog? LOL troll, you are a failure even at being a troll.

Nice racial metaphor to toss into the mix as well, what comes next?

lincomores

If you represent what an American should be, we are in trouble!

You just don't like it that I don't kowtow your pseudo bravado...that is why you continue on and on, isn't it?
Get over yourself...

Americans are supposed to tell their government what to do, not seek out permission from their government, you have already proven where you stand on that pup.

You demonstrate exactly what is wrong with a mindset like yours...we don't "tell" our Government to do anything, dip...we "are" the Government...totally lack of understanding...big surprise, eh?

You claim not to have a fixation and then respond that you talk extensively about me in your blog? LOL troll, you are a failure even at being a troll.

We talk about wanna be Patriots such as yourself...we don't talk about "you"...I don't know "you"...I have just run across your type over and over and over...

Nice racial metaphor to toss into the mix as well, what comes next?

Racial metaphor? You have an over active imagination.

So, the bottom line here is that you absolutely cannot stand for anyone to have a perspective different than your own.
You perceive yourself to be 100 % correct in all you do, say, and think.
You can't handle anyone thinking you're less than your imagination has created you to be.
You particularly don't like strong, free thinking people as they are a direct threat to your egocentric personality.
You are a lover of boasting as you obviously require much attention most likely not given to you as a young lad.
You want to think yourself a Patriot,but couldn't fill the shoes in a hundred lifetimes.
You despise a mind quicker than yours.
And you can't see the forest for the trees.
You are soft...and mushy
And you are basically a bully now because you were probably pushed around and called names as a youngster and you carry this huge chip on your shoulder.
So you've created this pseudo bravado personality and love the response and attention it gets you.

I'll leave you to the last word as this is definitely out of bounds for this forum's rules of conduct.

My apologies to the moderators and others who have had to endure this little tit for tat.

To you Rich.
If I could smoosh my wrinkled up butt to the screen close enough to you, I'd tell you to kiss it.
You haven't an ounce of what it means to be committed. Go ahead...take the year off and sit on your arse...it wouldn't matter one single bit.

You started this thread to pick a fight...you got one...but you're walking away with your eye dotted and your ego badly bruised.
I've stood over dead enemies that had more guts, more savy, more patriotism than you'll ever muster in a life time given the course you've chosen to follow.

You would have never made it in my Corps...you would have been the one crying to go home in boot camp for certain.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
You would have never made it in my Corps...you would have been the one crying to go home in boot camp for certain.

I will be busy training your corp in a few weeks, making it was never a question.

Still fixated eh Kelly?

*sniff*

Tony4310

We talk about wanna be Patriots such as yourself...we don't talk about "you"...I don't know "you"...I have just run across your type over and over and over...

I served in the Military ( Army ) and did my time for the douche bags in control. I for some reason seriously doubt you are in the CORPS.

Many many gun owners that fight for 2 A rights have served. By standing up for ALL rights ( no picking and choosing ), I am honoring my Oath still today. I took my oath and my Oath didn't stop when I was discharged. If you serve, your are not honoring your Oath by bashing gun owners fighting for the rights our founding fathers afforded us in the Constitution that the Government wants to take away. Oh and btw, we the people no longer run the Government. They hijacked it and took over.

lincomores

I served in the Military ( Army ) and did my time for the douche bags in control. I for some reason seriously doubt you are in the CORPS.

I served in the United States Marine Corps decades ago in another era.
Once a Marine...always a Marine
It is as much my Corps now as it was when I graduated boot camp.

Many many gun owners that fight for 2 A rights have served. By standing up for ALL rights ( no picking and choosing ), I am honoring my Oath still today. I took my oath and my Oath didn't stop when I was discharged. If you serve, your are not honoring your Oath by bashing gun owners fighting for the rights our founding fathers afforded us in the Constitution that the Government wants to take away. Oh and btw, we the people no longer run the Government. They hijacked it and took over.

The OP was a bash against gun owners...hello
My opening posts bashed no one.

As to we the people no longer running the Government...personally...I don't think that you could be further from the truth.
But that is another discussion for another time.

Have a good day.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
The OP was a bash against gun owners...hello
My opening posts bashed no one.

Have a good day.

Uhm, is there another group that should be taking up 2a causes?

Despite you more friendly approach, I do not see any groups beyond gun owners taking up the cause. With over 100 million of them and less than 7 percent participating with any org what so ever, I think it remains accurate. I am not alone in that thinking either sir, though it does seem to anger about 97 percent of folks when it gets said, I wonder why.

Tony4310

We have too many gun owners that simply don't care as long as they can have guns. As long as they can have their guns. They'll idly sit by and keep to themselves and really don't care about anyone else's rights to have guns. We at least drew the line in the sand and took our stand.

lincomores

We have too many gun owners that simply don't care as long as they can have guns. As long as they can have their guns. They'll idly sit by and keep to themselves and really don't care about anyone else's rights to have guns. We at least drew the line in the sand and took our stand.

You are making assumptions about where people stand on the issue...an assumption that you cannot prove to be accurate.
As far as I'm concerned, every law-abiding gun owner is a testament to the love of our inalienable right to defend ourselves.
Because someone else is not doing the kinds of things you are doing doesn't necessarily equate to folks that "really don't care."
Where do you all come up with this stuff...really?

Be committed...do what your conscience is telling you to do and quit worrying about what you think other folks are thinking or doing.
My original statement stands true.
To say you are committed and then complain about others is merely a self-centered position and hints of a position of no real substance.
True commitment doesn't have time to be concerned about anyone else, or anything else, but the task at hand.
Disclaimer: This is what you call a O P I N I O N...not a personal attack on A N Y O N E.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
To say you are committed and then complain about others is merely a self-centered position and hints of a position of no real substance.
True commitment doesn't have time to be concerned about anyone else, or anything else, but the task at hand.
Disclaimer: This is what you call a O P I N I O N...not a personal attack on A N Y O N E.

Some might consider the "self-centered" comment some level of insult, others would just consider it accurate. You will learn more over time.