Thread: need extra eyes

Exclamation need extra eyes Photos added

Yes I know not gun related but my Son had his PU stolen last week.
    Battle Creek
    Location 3 1/2 mile road and B Dr south
    94 F 150 extended cab 4x4' two tone blue and grey, push bar, 6' box with bed liner, alloy wheels. If seen notify 911.
    He had it parked with a for sale sign and was trying to sell it for college money.
    Last edited by Sheldon; 03-02-2012 at 11:39 AM.

Here's a tip on something you can do, also:
    People have monitored craigslist after having items stolen, saw their items on craigslist, acted as a "buyer", and arranged with the police to be there at the meet-up with the "seller".

I have read and seen news stories of this. Keep it in mind. Sometimes it has taken weeks or months of monitoring, until the BG (or someone he gave or sold it to) puts it on craigslist. So, you may need patience.
    Last edited by DanM; 02-28-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Thanks for the suggestion, the boy is keeping a close eye on Craig, both as parts and vehicle.

Please keep your eyes open and dial 911 if you see it!!!

that sucks, i had my truck stolen in nashville and and it was a pita to go through. hopefully you guys can locate it. i'm surprised anyone stole a truck, who the hell can even afford to put gas in them anymore.
    If guns cause crime, all mine are defective- Ted Nugent

Just wondering, was the thing hotwired? Is that how cars get stolen? Or do people leave keys in the ignition? If I had a car just parked for sale I would disconnect the battery or remove it.

Drag marks indicate it was dragged onto a flat bed trailer.

From the pics, looks like you got neighbors around you and across the street. Anybody see anything?
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

The house across was vacant at the time, no one saw or admitted to seeing anything... I posted this today in the local rag (roses and raspberries) to see if I can get any hits...

To the low life scum that stole my Sons truck from the corner of B drive
    south and 3 1/2 mile. He was trying to sell it for college money!
    Raspberries are too good for you, so may the fleas of a thousand rats
    infest your arm pits, may you suffer transmission failure at the worst
    moment in your life, and lastly may your best friend sell you out for the
    reward I am offering for information leading to your arrest and
    conviction.!