• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need extra eyes

Sheldon

need extra eyes Photos added

Yes I know not gun related but my Son had his PU stolen last week.
Battle Creek
Location 3 1/2 mile road and B Dr south
94 F 150 extended cab 4x4' two tone blue and grey, push bar, 6' box with bed liner, alloy wheels. If seen notify 911.
He had it parked with a for sale sign and was trying to sell it for college money.

Last edited:

DanM

Here's a tip on something you can do, also:
People have monitored craigslist after having items stolen, saw their items on craigslist, acted as a "buyer", and arranged with the police to be there at the meet-up with the "seller".

I have read and seen news stories of this. Keep it in mind. Sometimes it has taken weeks or months of monitoring, until the BG (or someone he gave or sold it to) puts it on craigslist. So, you may need patience.

Last edited:

Sheldon

Please keep your eyes open and dial 911 if you see it!!!

PB197021.jpg

PB197015.jpg

PB197012.jpg

detroit_fan

that sucks, i had my truck stolen in nashville and and it was a pita to go through. hopefully you guys can locate it. i'm surprised anyone stole a truck, who the hell can even afford to put gas in them anymore.

qqq1

Just wondering, was the thing hotwired? Is that how cars get stolen? Or do people leave keys in the ignition? If I had a car just parked for sale I would disconnect the battery or remove it.

Sheldon

The house across was vacant at the time, no one saw or admitted to seeing anything... I posted this today in the local rag (roses and raspberries) to see if I can get any hits...

To the low life scum that stole my Sons truck from the corner of B drive
south and 3 1/2 mile. He was trying to sell it for college money!
Raspberries are too good for you, so may the fleas of a thousand rats
infest your arm pits, may you suffer transmission failure at the worst
moment in your life, and lastly may your best friend sell you out for the
reward I am offering for information leading to your arrest and
conviction.!