Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What problems will I have open carrying on the strip?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    11

    What problems will I have open carrying on the strip?

    I know it was probably asked before but can't find any posts on it. What is the deal now with open carrying on the strip? Will cops say anything to me if they see me?

    With all the people and tourists around, and especially the rowdy young tourists, will they give me any ****? I can see some yuppie jerks from california saying some **** when they are drunk.

    What should I expect while open carrying on the strip during the day? At night I assume most will not even notice.

  2. #2
    28kfps
    Guest
    I believe last year there was at least 3 times some of the OCers meet up and carried on the strip, no problems. As been said many times going into the casinos is kind of a crapshoot. As far as I know most of the smaller strip non-casinos business, restaurants and hole in the wall shops do not have a problem with it. Sabotage and another OCer walk down the strip last summer and rode the bus to the Golden gate on Fremont had dinner and back to the strip OCing the whole time.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    I believe last year there was at least 3 times some of the OCers meet up and carried on the strip, no problems. As been said many times going into the casinos is kind of a crapshoot. As far as I know most of the smaller strip non-casinos business, restaurants and hole in the wall shops do not have a problem with it. Sabotage and another OCer walk down the strip last summer and rode the bus to the Golden gate on Fremont had dinner and back to the strip OCing the whole time.
    Come on now, you make it sound like me Nevada Carrier and I went out on a date.

    Back to the OP. You should not have a problem out on the strip.







    I forgot who this guy is. He came from out of town and ask me to post it for him.



    And these are from our first meet up.










    I have more but I figure you'd get the point.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Robinson, TX
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas shooter View Post
    I know it was probably asked before but can't find any posts on it. What is the deal now with open carrying on the strip? Will cops say anything to me if they see me?

    With all the people and tourists around, and especially the rowdy young tourists, will they give me any ****? I can see some yuppie jerks from california saying some **** when they are drunk.

    What should I expect while open carrying on the strip during the day? At night I assume most will not even notice.
    The biggest problem you are likely to encounter on the strip is the possibility of getting run over by a Taxi.

    TBG
    Life member GOA (and NRA). Member SAF, NAGR.

  5. #5
    28kfps
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Sabotage70;1712083]Come on now, you make it sound like me Nevada Carrier and I went out on a date.

    Back to the OP. You should not have a problem out on the strip. QUOTE]

    Sorry, did not mean to give that impression. I still believe in the donít ask, donít tell.

  6. #6
    Regular Member DooFster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nellis AFB, Nevada
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    The biggest problem you are likely to encounter on the strip is the possibility of getting run over by a Taxi.

    TBG
    That's awesome!
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •