Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Definitely Not Second Amendment Related; Favorite Live Youtube Songs

Definitely Not Second Amendment Related; Favorite Live Youtube Songs

I figured I would start a casual thread that isn't political, isn't anything but a thread about music. (Sometimes it's nice to take a step back, and enjoy some music). I will start it off with what I happen to be watching right this second as I put this thread together.

*They don't have to be live

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-29-2012 at 01:25 AM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

What I typically listen to:

I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I don't have any specific favorite songs, so I'll stick to the the title question and go with my favorite live song on Youtube. Namely because it's just about the only live song I listen to.

There are a lot of great songs I've found on Youtube that I dare not post, lest I get bant.

I really like this. I am a big Tchaikovsky fan--record of course.

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-29-2012 at 02:10 AM.

A friend of mine linked me to the Tears For Fears original version after I mentioned that I really enjoyed the Gary Jules version used in Donnie Darko, then I saw that one in the related videos column and gave it a whirl. That is how I found one of the only live version of any song I like.

Here's Shout done the same way as Mad World.

No Dolly, but an interesting version, IMO.

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-29-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Nancy is...cutie, yes.

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-29-2012 at 02:23 AM.

Last one for now...

I think this one is ok, but it's definitely NOT safe for work. You've been warned.

Last edited by Jack House; 02-29-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Yes, the above song is not a work song LMAO!

I love this song live, but the man's face at 1:28 is kinda funny; I wonder what's going through his head. Her voice is sexy.

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 02-29-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Wow I have a super eclectic mix I listen too from Heavey metal to mellow Eagles to old school rap. One of my favorites though is the Kinks this song is fun to listen too and play on the guitar too also Ray Davies is so good at telling stories we can listen to and realate. "The tax man's taken all my dough" ......"I gotta big fat Mama trying to break me..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1oRP7FfBw
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 02-29-2012 at 09:29 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Second favorite song, second favorite band... minor NSFW for the first minute, uses the F-Bomb once in an appology.

I would post my number one favorite song and band but ... It's very NSFW, Very sexual, and not for non-straight ears/eyes if you get my drift~ ;3
    Last edited by DrakeZ07; 02-29-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

I love this video. A couple years ago, my friends and I got to joking about how terrible flirts and horribly egotistical we can be at times. Now there is a running gag all about how we are constantly trying to upstage each other to see who is the worst of the group. Then this song come out and it applied to the group oh so well.

Favorite part: Cookie Monster's lines.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeZ07 View Post
    I would post my number one favorite song and band but ... It's very NSFW, Very sexual, and not for non-straight ears/eyes if you get my drift~ ;3
    With the way you word this.....

"Buck Dich" - Rammstein, live?

Just a wild shot in the dark lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Personal responsibility is a facade created by religious people in particular...
    On "Personal Responsibility just after the previous, in the same exact thread.
    Religion uses is as a tool, they did not create it.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round.

You think that I am ill-equipped...hit me with your best shot Einstein, I am calling you out.

Free will is only slightly a conscious exercise...

I like Bluegrass:

And this is awesome, modern American "classical" music (mostly for B92FSL):

Quote Originally Posted by slowfiveoh View Post
    With the way you word this.....

"Buck Dich" - Rammstein, live?

Just a wild shot in the dark lol....
    I love Rammstein, but I've made the mistake of watching one of their live performances. NEVER AGAIN

If Iron Sky does only one good deed for the world, this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    And this is awesome, modern American "classical" music (mostly for B92FSL):
    Nice instrumental.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    I love Rammstein, but I've made the mistake of watching one of their live performances. NEVER AGAIN
    [snip]
    If Iron Sky does only one good deed for the world, this is it.

Type O Negative is along these lines.

You know, if you start the video at the right time, the little monkey dances to the music.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 03-01-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Is it bad to like Radiohead even though hipsters have hijacked them???

Lol

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?coitsg
    "The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." - George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post

Lol

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?coitsg
    This video was playing on MTV in a hotel room that I was staying one night at eighteen, in the dead of winter, the room was infested with cockroaches, and I was homeless at the time, thankful to have the room that evening though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    As long as In Rainbows isn't your favorite, I think you're cool.

BTW, by (not quite completely) random coincidence, the same fiddler (Mark O'Connor) is in both of those videos I posted. In case anybody was wondering.

My first NIN album at fourteen (there is an f-bomb or two for those with sensitive ears.); a Mad Max Industrial theme:

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    BTW, by (not quite completely) random coincidence, the same fiddler (Mark O'Connor) is in both of those videos I posted. In case anybody was wondering.
    I didn't realize that. I like Bluegrass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast