Thread: Weird phone bug

Weird phone bug

So this is partially about the phone bug, but also some bragging, I must confess.

So my phone is being really weird, for whatever reason, the on screen keyboard won't display. It's there and it works, it's how I'm writing this post.

Now for the bragging part. Yes, I am writing this using an invisible keyboard. I kind of like it actually. I should try it while blind folded. Perfect my technique for use while driving. Just kidding.

Posted using my HTCEvo via Tapatalk

Just make sure you don't spill your coffee while driving and putting together threads.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Just make sure you don't spill your coffee while driving and putting together threads.
    I almost never drink while driving. Not to say I don't have a drink in the car, just that it always stays in the cupholder.

I've got the same phone and I'm impressed (keyboard or swype). Try pulling the battery for a few minutes and see if that clears it up else you may be looking at a reset Hope it's not rooted if you want support Good luck.

Not rooted and while I slept the battery drained down and it died. I was fine with leaving it like that because it posed a challenge. It was fun while it lasted.

As far as resets go, I need to get a new phone anyway. The screen on this one finally cracked and I need to argue with Sprint till they follow through on their promise of replacing it for free.

Mine does that every once in awhile. It drives me crazy and it's usually when I actually have something important to say. The real question is how many times did you hit the invisible backspace key?
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Mine does that every once in awhile. It drives me crazy and it's usually when I actually have something important to say. The real question is how many times did you hit the invisible backspace key?
    About as many times as I hit it when it's not invisible.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    I almost never drink while driving. Not to say I don't have a drink in the car, just that it always stays in the cupholder.
    I had a cupholder like that once. Way too tight.