• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OhGAM Poll - hit it!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Let's help offset the previous poll being quoted by the antis. In a December statewide poll conducted by Quinnipiac University, 62 percent of the registered voters who participated said the law should remain on the books. Only 32 percent favored its repeal.

This poll by WTVR doesn't confuse the issues and is a simple "Agree" or "Disagree" choice

http://wtvr.com/status/poll-do-you-agree/

Virginia's one-handgun-a-month law...

Correct response >...should be repealed. I agree with our lawmakers' decision.

Wrong response >....should have stayed on the books. I disagree with the law change.

Vote

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
poll.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Message is being sent loud and clear

85.19% to 14.81% in agreement with repealing :monkey

Quinnipac University Polling Institute of Hamden, Conneticut obvious knows very little about the feelings and thoughts of Virginians. I'd say that something was seriously flawed in their survey wherein 62% were against repeal. Only 32% were for repeal according to them. Gotta raise the BS flag on this one.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Looking for a 90/10 split by lunch time today if they keep the poll open that long.

Yes Virginia is a freedom loving state!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
90.53% to 9.47% favoring repeal of OhGAM - that expresses what Virginian's think about the issue quite clearly.